Are you looking for a guest blogging opportunity? You’re at the right place. Pure Overclock accepts guest post submissions from technical writers. On our website, we publish review articles on PC components, tech guides for PC and also trending news in the industry.
So if you’re an experienced tech writer, you can submit your article. But make sure you follow the guidelines specified below.
How to write for us
Here is the guideline from our side that you need to follow. Please note; if your content fails to follow the guideline after the submission, we will not accept it.
1. Select Your Topic
We do not accept articles that have already been published on our website. Hence, we suggest you go through our posts before you start writing for us. Besides, make sure the topic is similar to our niche.
Make sure the content follows below guideline;
Word Limit – 1000 to 1500 words.
Content Originality –
The content must be 100% original and written by an authoritative writer. We do not accept plagiarized or AI-generated content. Our first priority is to satisfy our readers through well-researched content.
2. Guest Post Outline Template
- Use the keyword in the first paragraph.
- Make the introduction as compelling as possible.
- Make it concise.
- Do one interlinking anywhere in the introduction.
- Use headings H2>H3>H4
- Make short paragraphs with a maximum of 45 words.
- Maximum four paragraphs
- Use short sentences with a maximum of 25 words.
- Make it concise & compelling
- Add FAQs from Google search
- Answer within 60 words
Be Comprehensive & Specific
Our guest posts should be like a lesson, with complete understanding, useful information, and ideas readers can use. Use practical strategies that have been studied, not common ideas and too much talking.
Make your writing better with facts, examples from other sources, new ideas, stories, and pictures. Include pictures of the product to help readers see your points
Make Your Writing Easy To Read
At Pure Overclock, we’re friendly and want your writing to reflect that! Your digital marketing guest post should be simple and direct. Grab the attention of readers who quickly scan content. Make your post fit in with our site by reading some of our blog articles and using a similar conversational tone.
Writing Style Guidelines
- Use American English
- Make the tone engaging so readers can easily communicate with the author’s language.
- Do not write ‘We’; instead, use ‘I’. Use first-person narrative; it helps create authoritative content.
- Use simple language that anyone can understand.
- Don’t use excessive explanations or jargon.
- Use bullet form and bolt text if required.
Internal & External Linking
- Use anchor text for linking, not a separate line.
- Make sure to add external links from a trustworthy and reliable website.
- While doing internal linking, ensure it matches the context.
- We never allow promotional links in the content.