XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 Water Cooling Kit

Skyguy

OC Jedi Master
Jun 10, 2008
We are looking at the XSPC 750 RS40, an all-in-one performance DIY water cooling kit that offers quality components to the mainstream market for users that want the benefits of a simplified setup but don't want to compromise performance.

xspc_rasa750_forums.jpg

Click HERE for the full review.

Bob2701

Feb 20, 2010
Great review Deton. Nice price and has me thinking of getting into WC.

kzinti1

Jul 5, 2010
I'm certainly impressed!
Trying to assemble my own w/c kit was one hassle after another. Mainly through companies advertising products, then accepting payment for them, and then not even having them in stock.
I now always expect the "Out of Stock" notice as being absolutely typical of every e-tailer, well-known and highly rated or not.
If only XSPC had this kit out about a year ago it would have saved me quite a bit of bother and worry.
I imagine the installation manual will be included in the final product, hopefully, plainly labeled that this is NOT for cooling both a cpu and a video-card. In big, bright letters all over the box! That set-up would absolutely require their other kit with the 3 fan radiator.
The RASA cpu block is also quite interesting. I think I'll give one of those a try.

Kung Pow

Sep 27, 2010
Does anyone know if that kit is also available in germany?
Because I only see it on american sites...

And would rasa kit with 360 rad be enough for an i7 950 at 4.3 and two gtx 295 sli at (715/1512/1215)??

Skyguy

OC Jedi Master
Jun 10, 2008
Two GPUs will be too much. Single CPU and GPU with 360mm rad will be ok but not SLI.

Deton

OC Jedi Master
Dec 7, 2006
I hope I'm going to find this under my tree this year Deton! LOL
Steve the last time I checked you were on the bad boy list...so it's under good boy Sky's tree now.

Also I have arthritis on my hands therefore can't wrap any presents :D

Does anyone know if that kit is also available in germany?
Because I only see it on american sites...

And would rasa kit with 360 rad be enough for an i7 950 at 4.3 and two gtx 295 sli at (715/1512/1215)??
shoot Bundymania a PM, he can tell you where to get it in Germany right in your backyard.