Xbox One Privacy Cover for Kinect.

vinman

Feb 15, 2010
How about I just tape a piece of cardboard over it and when I need it just flip it up and out of the way

calemus

May 30, 2011
how about we all promote a boycot on xbox since they didnt have any respect for people to begin with?
can you say sony?

Bilehazard

Oct 2, 2012
Im all for PC gaming, but im in it for the game exclusives per console that wont ever come out on PC. But imma wait a few months before i pick up either console. Since with the PS4 theres not a whole lot of games to play that are already on PC and with the Xbox One being $100 more because of Kinect. Maybe Spring time when more titles will be popping up.

aryan51

Feb 8, 2010
Im all for PC gaming, but im in it for the game exclusives per console that wont ever come out on PC. But imma wait a few months before i pick up either console. Since with the PS4 theres not a whole lot of games to play that are already on PC and with the Xbox One being $100 more because of Kinect. Maybe Spring time when more titles will be popping up.
me 2

DeViLzzz

Jul 16, 2013
I still want an Xbox One cuz I like having voice commands and like how they even have them allow you to do things in games. Still with that said I am not getting one unless I use my Shopper's Drug Mart points for a discount on the console or find it cheaper some other way.

As for privacy related issues well I am not going to spend decent money on a cover for the Kinect. I will make something on my own or buy something super cheap from MonoPrice or a dollar store.

aryan51

Feb 8, 2010
I still want an Xbox One cuz I like having voice commands and like how they even have them allow you to do things in games. Still with that said I am not getting one unless I use my Shopper's Drug Mart points for a discount on the console or find it cheaper some other way.

As for privacy related issues well I am not going to spend decent money on a cover for the Kinect. I will make something on my own or buy something super cheap from MonoPrice or a dollar store.
the voice commands suck no good when gaming but ok when waching movies

ARCTIC

Latest posts