Week 1 Winter Giveaway 2014 Winners!!!!

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
I would like to thank everyone that took the time to enter and follow the directions. You will be surprised by how many didn't. Either not posting on the thread, didn't bother to register, entering fake usernames, or just outright try to cheat using multiple names and accounts. Gleam sees all your tricks and I also check! So please stop, it takes me longer to draw real winners.

Also give a big PureOC Thank you all of the wonderful sponsors that help make these Giveaways happen. Thank you Primochill, DeepCool, In-Win, Gamdias, Silverstone and Noctua!! :cheer::cheer::bounce::happy::vic::punk::clap:

Week 2 will be starting at 12am Sunday morning! Ill get the thread up later today so you can see the goodies for next week.

Now the moment you have been waiting for..................IIIIIIITSSSSSS TiiiiiiiiiMEEEEE!!!! Winners have 48hrs to send me a PM to began validation to claim prize!

Congratulations!!!
:cheer::cheer:(Tee I think I have all your cheerleaders now :D)

The Noctua NH-D15 Goes to
noctua_logo1.jpg

phenom965

The DeepCool Yellow Steam Castle goes to
DeepCool.jpg

KonnivingKrook

silverstone.jpg

FP56 USB 3.0 bay with high speed charging port + ECU01 USB 3.0 expansion card
lvlodrod

FP37 USB 3.0 card reader bay with SDXC support + ECU01 USB 3.0 expansion card
TheSunshyn- Failed to Claim Prize. New Winner is mrcapncaveman

Gamdias2.jpg

Erebos GMS7500 Gaming Mouse
alan1476
rrplay
carmas

inwin-logo.jpg

Iear
fscrivy- Prize Declined New Winner is bob2701

Iear
x.clay

Iear
coerce86

Grone
paca

D-frame Mini
oddworld

primochill.jpg
logo_modsmart.jpg

Prize Pack 1
Phase II CTR, Low Profile - CLEAR tube, 240mm, BLACK caps, BLACK compression rings
Choice of True 1 8oz Bottle
Choice of Maxcord 100 Foot Spool
werty316

1x Color Pack #1
joshjaks

1x Color Pack #2
Versifier

Last edited:

rrplay

Dec 9, 2010
Woo Hoo! Thank you Sandy, PureOC, Gamdias and Sponsors, :toast: And Congrats to all the winners. :toast:
Very happy winning that Gamdias Erebos GMS7500 Gaming Mouse. :) Me needs to swap mice every now and then.

Happy Holidays to all and let the good times roll. :thumbsupbig:

realneil

Sep 23, 2011
:) Me needs to swap mice every now and then

What's that about a cat and his mouse?

LOL! Congrats to all of you guys! Enjoy those prizes, and thank you so much to our sponsors for making our season so much better. You all rock!

Sandy,....you're the man! Thanks for ~YOUR~ hard work making this happen.

rrplay

Dec 9, 2010
What's that about a cat and his mouse?

LOL! Congrats to all of you guys! Enjoy those prizes, and thank you so much to our sponsors for making our season so much better. You all rock!

Sandy,....you're the man! Thanks for ~YOUR~ hard work making this happen.

hey Neil, me sometimes have to swap the mouse every now and then to alleviate some screwy things in my paw, that can be bothersome. and oh Sandy is def the man when it comes to delivering the good for everyone around here. All that work and effort certainly make a lot of things happen. and plenty of plain ol Fun! too! :)

TeeBlack

Jul 8, 2012
Congrats to all the winners. And Sandy it's gonna me and you if you don't give me back my cheerleaders! They don't work for nor do they like you!

mrcapncaveman

Aug 13, 2012
Congrats to all of you! Merry Christmas! Thanks to Sandy and all of the Sponsors for an exciting first week! :toast:

phenom965

Jul 12, 2012
HOO HO HOOOOOOO it seems that Santa Claus came to my door! Thank you to PureOC and to all the sponsors!! Congrats to all winners...i see many familiar names here! Congrats to everyone!!

carmas

Jan 31, 2013
Woot, a new gaming mouse. This holiday season is starting with the right foot. Thanks Cybernout and all the sponsors for making this event possible :)

ARCTIC

Latest posts