Website Idea

joshjaks

Nov 14, 2012
Hey guys, here's a thought that's hardly revolutionary, but I thought would be a nice addition. What if the site did a "best of" award at the end of each year. I noticed that just about everyone does that, but I haven't seen a lot of that related specifically to PC cooling. If pureoverclock started doing that, they could add categories like best PSU, Case, etc, but especially in the cooling department, it would be neat to see what wins each year as the best overall release. Could be a cpu block, could be an aio, a radiator, anything that was truly evolutionary, or revolutionary in the realm of overclocking. I'd personally put a vote in to that new CM Glacer 240l just because of what it's doing to the aio market in terms of quality, and being able to refill and add-on. Just a thought, and there could be plenty of reasons not to do something like that but hey, I like sharing ideas. It's fun!!!:D

killjoyjim

Dec 4, 2011
Hey guys, here's a thought that's hardly revolutionary, but I thought would be a nice addition. What if the site did a "best of" award at the end of each year. I noticed that just about everyone does that, but I haven't seen a lot of that related specifically to PC cooling. If pureoverclock started doing that, they could add categories like best PSU, Case, etc, but especially in the cooling department, it would be neat to see what wins each year as the best overall release. Could be a cpu block, could be an aio, a radiator, anything that was truly evolutionary, or revolutionary in the realm of overclocking. I'd personally put a vote in to that new CM Glacer 240l just because of what it's doing to the aio market in terms of quality, and being able to refill and add-on. Just a thought, and there could be plenty of reasons not to do something like that but hey, I like sharing ideas. It's fun!!!:D
Super cool idea. :rock:

ARCTIC

Latest posts