PureOverclock Winter GiveAway 2014 Week 4 Grand Prize!!

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
Welcome to PureOverclock’s Annual Winter Giveaway for 2014!

Week 4 AKA Grand Prize Week!!

12/28-1/2

Drawing on 1-3-14

Please Read Terms and Conditions below before entering.
SHIPPING TO US ONLY. INTERNATIONAL ENTRANTS WILL HAVE OPTION OF PRIZE BEING SHIPPED TO US ADDRESS..

The last three weeks have been an absolute blast for us at PureOC. Because of our amazing sponsors we were able to crown 64 lucky people as winners during this holiday season, taking home over 100 individual prizes. This is a bar that will be hard to top in the years to come but with a community such as PureOC I think we can do it. However for now, we have sadly reached the fourth and final week of the Winter Giveaway. This is the Grand Prize Week and boy is it Grand!! Never before have we be able to award such an awesome Grand Prize. One lucky soul will finish up the Holiday season with a brand new Gaming rig sponsored by AMD, ThermalTake and Kingston Technology, a collection of high-end parts and assembled by PureOC. We are not leaving everyone else out in the cold to drool over the gaming rig. We will be awarding three epic runner up prizes as well from our other sponsors Primochill, Phanteks, Kingston and Gigabyte. These prizes will set you on the path of gaming and custom build glory which we expect to witness in a PureOC build log and plenty of pictures.

We want to thank all of our sponsors for making this possible. Without them we would not have been able to bring so many smiles to tech junky faces! We could not have ask for a better group of partners to work with. We all look forward to a new and exciting New Year!

We can not stress enough how important it is that you follow the rules. Up to this point we continue to see incomplete entries because of a missed step. They first step says “READ THIS PAGE!!! MUST COMMENT”. If you want to win you should actually read it and follow every step to the Letter!!

1. As this is a forum Giveaway, you must be Registered to the Forum. Please Fill out USER CP(Top Left screen)
2. Register for Giveaway and Gain Entries Here ----->>
cheer.gif
ENTER HERE ENTER HERE YES, RIGHT HERE!!
cheer.gif

3. Comment that you have Entered using the above link and any other smart comments you can come up with in this thread.
4. Winners have 48hrs from time of announcement to claim prize. Claim by sending me (Cyberburnout) a Private message for further instructions.
5. Still can not remember what I put here and I am running of....ahhh...what was I saying? I will remember soon enough.....I HOPE!
6. Have fun!!! No whining or crying please.

Happy Holidays and Good Luck to you all!

When Prizes start arriving, please post a pic of your prize in the 2014 Winter Giveaway Gallery found at the top of the Announcement section.

------->>>>>>>ENTER HERE! CLICK ME!!<<<<<<----

Runner Up Prize #3 Aivia Osmium Mech KB and M6980 Gaming Mouse

f854ab9e-7cc6-41e0-8ffc-b2761d4285d6.jpg

GBOsmium.jpg
GBM6980.jpg

Runner Up Prize #2 Kingston Storage Solution

6090839f-464c-4875-b4bc-8af5415d7351.jpg

Fury SSD 120 GB
Fury ram 16 GB kit
Fury Flash drive 64 GB
MobileLite Wiresless G2 + Fury 64 GB Flash drive
Skyn mouse pad

kingstonHyper-x120GB.jpg
1_thumb.jpg
kingston_hyperx_skyn_mouse_pad_speed__control.jpg
Kingston-MobileLite-Wireless-G2-1_40745_01.jpg
kingstonfuryJPG.jpg

Runner Up Prize #1 Performance Build Bundle

phanteks-logo.jpg
primochill.jpg

PrimoChill 1/2'' OD PETG Rigid tubing - 4x12'' pack - Clear
PrimoChill 1/2'' OD PETG Rigid tubing - 4x12'' pack - Clear
10pack Primochill G1/4 Revolver Rigid Compression Fittings - Knurled Grip Black
Primochill Rigid Tube Benders
Primochill Rigid Tube Bending kits (Silicone, gloves etc)
Phantek Enthoo Pro Case

hardlinetubing.jpg
primochillfittings.jpg
PrimochillBending-KIT_2.jpg
primochillbender.jpg

81hsx9bz1XL_SL1500_-1.jpg

Grand Prize Complete Gaming Rig -Sponsered by AMD Gaming, Thermaltake, Kingston and PureoverClock

amd.jpg
6090839f-464c-4875-b4bc-8af5415d7351.jpg
th.jpg

• AMD FX9590 8 Core CPU

• ASUS RoG Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard

• Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X 4GB GPU

• Kingston FURY Red - 16GB Kit DDR3 1866MHz

• 120GB Kingston Fury SSD

• 2TD HDD Storage

• ThermalTake Core V51

• ThermalTake Water 3.0 Ultimate

• ThermalTake Toughpower Grand 1050W

CoreV51.jpg
ToughpowerGrand1050w.jpg
AsusCrosshairVformulaZ.jpg
Sapphiretri-x290x.jpg
kingstonfuryJPG.jpg
kingstonHyper-x120GB.jpg
fx-9590.jpg
thermaltake30ExtremeS.jpg

Last edited:

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012

altereDad

Jun 14, 2013
Virtue versus Sin... Who will win?
Amazing, thanks again. I'm sure I can wait...
:fence:

mrcapncaveman

Aug 13, 2012
Holy Buckets of sweetness! Just to win any one of them would be PureOC Sweetness! If not that sweet Octa Core I must have that Primochill package.

​Ok. I got a little crazy with the sweet word! What can I say, Its all so purdy!

ugt

Jul 7, 2012
Registered, Thanks to PureOC and sponsors for these awesome prizes. Good luck all!

fourpixel

Jul 15, 2012
Yahoooo! Entered! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet prizes! Good luck everyone! Thanks to all sponsors and I love you Sandy! :wub: :wub:

sdmf74

Jun 28, 2013
Here we go! OMG a complete gaming rig with some SWEET high-end gear. This is the mother of all giveaways and we dont have to compete with 6,000 people. It would be awesome to walk away with a prize this 4th & final week.
This is the best community too, glad everyones keeping it positive.
Good Luck everyone & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

A big thank you to Pureoverclock and all the sponsors for the oppertunity.

xelosia

Core Member
May 26, 2012
COUNT ME in another awesome giveaway Thanks Sandy PUREOC and all the sponsors for the opportunity to win