PureOverclock Winter GiveAway 2014 Week 2

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
Welcome to PureOverclock's Annual Winter Giveaway for 2014!

Week 2

12/14(12AM EST) thru 12/19(11:59PM EST)

Drawing on 12-20-14

Please Read Terms and Conditions below before entering.
SHIPPING TO US ONLY. INTERNATIONAL ENTRANTS WILL HAVE OPTION OF PRIZE BEING SHIPPED TO US ADDRESS.

Week 1 was awesome! Congrats to all of the lucky winners that will be taking home prizes from all of the fantastic sponsors. Give a big interwebz hug and thanks to Primochill, Gamdias, Silverstone, DeepCool, Noctua, and In-Win for being great supporters of PureOC.

There was so much interest in our Winter Giveaway we gained an additional sponsor, Please welcome Antec to the party! We will be seeing more from them in Week 3!

It is hard to out do yourself but we are sure trying in Week 2 with a sponsor list containing our premier partner Primochill again, and all of our friends from Enermax\Lepa, Thermaltake, VisionTek, Bitfenix and Sapphire Technologies! Week 2 will make a total of 21 lucky people winners by the end of the week. All you have to do is use the Giveaway app (link below) and comment on the Week 2 Giveaway Thread in the forum. Easy as pumpkin pie! mhmmmm Pie!

1. As this is a forum Giveaway, you must be Registered to the Forum. Please Fill out USER CP(Top Left screen)
2. Register for Giveaway and Gain Entries Here ----->>:cheer: ENTER HERE ENTER HERE YES, RIGHT HERE!!:cheer:
3. Comment that you have Entered using the above link and any other smart comments you can come up with in this thread.
4. Winners have 48hrs from time of announcement to claim prize. Claim by sending me (Cyberburnout) a Private message for further instructions.
5. There was something else that goes here but I forgot after 1st attempt of this page was deleted. I will remember soon enough.....I HOPE!
6. Have fun!!! No whining or crying please.

Happy Holidays and Good Luck to you all!

21 winners for Week 2. Prizes are broken down by sponsor.

PrimoChill
primochill.jpg
logo_modsmart.jpg

240phaseII.jpg
TrueFluid.jpg
Modsmartsleeving.jpg

Prize #1
Phase II CTR, Low Profile - CLEAR tube, 240mm, BLACK caps, BLACK compression rings
Choice of True
Choice of Maxcord

Prize #2
Choice of True
Choice of Maxcord

Prize #3
Choice of True
Choice of Maxcord

Enermax
enermax.jpg

Prize #4 LEPA LPALV12-BK LEPA - Products
enermaxlpalv12-1.jpg

Prize #5 3x UCTVS12P- W/BL/R (let me know which color) ENERMAX - Product
single12_b.jpg

Prize #6 ELC-LM120S-TAA ENERMAX - Product

ELC-lm120s.jpg

Prize #7 ECA3290A-G ENERMAX - Product

coenus.jpg

Prize #8 ERX630AWT ENERMAX - Product

enermaxpsu.jpg

ThermalTake

th.jpg

Prize #9 Core V21
thermaltakev21.jpg

Prize #10 Water 3.0 Extreme S

thermaltake30ExtremeS.jpg

Prize #11 LUXA2 Groovy Duo Live
Luxa2GroovyDuoLive.jpg

VisionTek
visiontek.jpg

Prize #12 26 piece toolkit and four port charging hub

Prize #13 26 piece toolkit and four port charging hub

visiontektoolkit.jpg
visiontek4portUSBhigh.jpg

Bitfenix
bitfenix.jpg

Prize #14 Pandora
1340_thumb.png

Prize #15 Prodigy M

prodigymcolor.jpg

Prize #16 $99 Accessory Pack- YOUR CHOICE!!!
BitFenix.com » Start

Sapphire Tech
sapphire.jpg

Prize #17 R7-260X

Prize #18 R7-260X
R7_260X_2GBGDDR5_DP_HDMI_DVI_PCIE_C05_27.jpg

Be quiet!
logo.jpg

Prize #19 Dark Power Pro 10 850W
BequietDarkpowerPro10.jpg

Prize #20 Shadow Rock Slim

BequietShadowrockslim.jpg

Prize #21 Pure Rock

bequietPureRockjpg.jpg

ugt

Jul 7, 2012
Wow, it just gets even better! Can't wait till the entry link is live, good luck all!

StaticFX

Nov 3, 2014
fantastic prizes!! Thank you to all the sponsors!

- I cant seem to Register for the PureOC newsletter though.. click and nothing shows :)

ugt

Jul 7, 2012
Just a heads up Cyberburnout, the entry for Read This Page, very important info is sending us to week 1 instead of 2. Also same problem as StaticFX, newsletter entry is broken.

Also, registered. :)

Really great prizes this week. Thanks to PureOC and all the awesome sponsors.

Last edited:

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
fantastic prizes!! Thank you to all the sponsors!

- I cant seem to Register for the PureOC newsletter though.. click and nothing shows :)

Link has been updated. Please try again

Just a heads up Cyberburnout, the entry for Read This Page, very important info is sending us to week 1 instead of 2. Also same problem as StaticFX, newsletter entry is broken.

Also, registered. :)

Really great prizes this week. Thanks to PureOC and all the awesome sponsors.

Thanks for the heads up. Try both again for me.

Another week of awesomeness! Thanks Sandy and to all sponsors!

You are every welcome sir! Good luck to everyone!

ugt

Jul 7, 2012
Newsletter link is now working, can't try the other as I've already been credited for that entry.

Reyanarsh

Dec 11, 2014
:wub: It,s So Amazing Giveaway And i Enter In This giveaway Via Your Pure Overclock FB Page
I Hope This Giveaway I win Insha-Allah
Thnx
Pure Overclock Team :)

nKwoel

Jun 15, 2013
That's what I like being part of PureOC member. There always giveaway with many prizes increasing for every week. Nothing to do more than enter the competition and say Thank you for Sandy and all of trusted sponsors. We love you guys...and the prize too :rock: :cheer:

PM_DMNKLR

Jul 5, 2012
I just now finished my entries for this week. Almost everything this week is stuff I need, either for myself or for my son. The only things we don't need are that tool kit, USB charger, Coenus case and the Primochill/ModSmart stuff (though it'd be really nice to have any of their stuff anyway). I'm still trying to get him a decent case for his PC (his mobo is an LGA775-based mATX Foxconn board), as well as a CPU cooler, PSU, GPU and a few other things. The poor kid's been so patient with me, I hope to reward his patience soon.

Anyway, all entries done, thanks again to Sandy, PureOC, and all sponsors and partners. GL 2 all of us, and may we all be blessed regardless. :)

ARCTIC

Latest posts