PureOverclock Winter GiveAway 2014 Week 1

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
Welcome to the
Pureoverclock's
Winter Giveaway for 2014

Week 1
DECEMBER 8TH-12TH DRAWING 12-13-14
SHIPPING TO THE US ONLY. INTERNATIONAL WINNERS WILL HAVE OPTION TO SHIP TO AN US ADDRESS.
Please read rules below and Terms and Conditions on entry app before entering.

1. As this is a forum Giveaway, you must be Registered to the Forum. Please Fill out USER CP(Top Left screen)
2. Register for Giveaway and Gain Entries Here ----->>:cheer: Pure Overclock | PC Hardware Reviews & News for Overclockers! :cheer:
3. Comment that you have Entered using the above link and any other smart comments you can come up with in this thread.
4. Winners have 48hrs from time of announcement to claim prize. Claim by sending me (Cyberburnout) a Private message for further instructions.
5. There was something else that goes here but I forgot after 1st attempt of this page was deleted. I will remember soon enough.....I HOPE!
6. Have fun!!! No whining or crying please.

Week 1 Prizes from our wonderful Sponsors!

primochill.jpg

1x Prize Pack 1
Phase II CTR, Low Profile - CLEAR tube, 240mm, BLACK caps, BLACK compression rings
Choice of True 1 8oz Bottle
Choice of Maxcord 100 Foot Spool

1x Color Pack #1

1x Color Pack #2

Winners will have an option of colors once I submit all available colors to them.
True Highly Concentrated https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.725336280883576.1073741894.136960116387865&type=3

Modsmartsleeving.jpg
240phaseII.jpg

TrueFluid.jpg

Gamdias2.jpg

3 Lucky Winners will receive a Erebos GMS7500 Gaming Mouse Adapt Your Way through Challenges to Become a True Champion- GMS7500

gal_20140603_8xyk.jpg

silverstone.jpg

1x FP56 USB 3.0 bay with high speed charging port + ECU01 USB 3.0 expansion card with Turbo Boost
FP56.jpg

1x FP37 USB 3.0 card reader bay with SDXC support + ECU01 USB 3.0 expansion card with Turbo Boost

FP37-CF.jpg

ECUO1
ECU01USB30card.jpg

DeepCool.jpg

1x Steam Castle Yellow
SteamcastleYE.jpg

noctua_logo1.jpg

NH-D15
noctua_nh_d15_1.jpg

inwin-logo.jpg

D-Frame Mini
dframemini.jpg

GRone
grone.jpg

3x I-ear
iear.jpg

Last edited:

mrcapncaveman

Aug 13, 2012
Dang thats some sweet prizes, I have need for that res right now! Putting together my Case Labs Mercury S5!. ... Aint there supposed to be some app at the other end of that giveaway link?:(

ugt

Jul 7, 2012
Some awesome prizes, never heard of that mouse brand before but looks decent, some cool bay fillers with the Silverstone stuff, great InWin cases, and a monster Noctua cooler. Just waiting for this to go live.

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
Come on fellas.. The announcement posted Thursday said the start date. The comments above has the start date. The app doesn't go live until the start date. Lol gesh guys slow down a bit

mrcapncaveman

Aug 13, 2012
In need of a couple of radiators as well, that 240 tube is perfect though. Looking forward to the coming weeks. Just need a boatload of luck to score some of it. If it goes like that motherboard did, odds are shot to hell. :toast:

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
If it goes like that board you will be fine. Half the people can't follow rules worth a shart lol Also this one registering for Pureoverclock isn't optional. That giveaway and this one are targeted and setup differently on purpose.

StaticFX

Nov 3, 2014
Come on fellas.. The announcement posted Thursday said the start date. The comments above has the start date. The app doesn't go live until the start date. Lol gesh guys slow down a bit
lol i thought today was the 8th! :blush: @UGT Gamdias makes so great stuff!

StaticFX

Nov 3, 2014
Just noticed the Sleeving is a Frozen CPU pic... that place is 3 miles from my house! lol :)

mrcapncaveman

Aug 13, 2012
If it goes like that board you will be fine. Half the people can't follow rules worth a shart lol Also this one registering for Pureoverclock isn't optional. That giveaway and this one are targeted and setup differently on purpose.
:):thumbsupbig:

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
lol i thought today was the 8th! :blush: @UGT Gamdias makes so great stuff!
Haha you can't alter time just to enter a giveaway! Have to add another rule just for you. 6.No time traveling for entries!

He is right. I have been using a Gamdias Mech KB on one of the rigs for about 4 months. Real solid KB. Heavier than my Tesoro. Love the key options and placement. We have a review coming up next week I think.

ARCTIC

Latest posts