PureOC Winter Giveaway Week 3 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
I hope everyone has been having some fun! Sadly this the final week of the Winter Giveaway. For this week we have some of the most recognizable names in PC technology sponsoring the awesome prizes. Thank you Gigabyte, Kingston, Primochill, Silverstone,Cougar and Noctua for being outstanding sponsors and being leaders in your fields. We all love you and your products!

Week 3 has the same rules apply as before. I am hoping they have been read and understood by this time. READ ME! PureOverclock Winter Giveaway Annoucement and Rules!

LIKE ALL of the sponsors for a valid entry.(Visit site for Kingston) Click Here--->

Without further ado, lets see what we have for the 3rd and final week of the PureOC Winter Giveaway! We are going to start off with the runner up prizes first then progress to the final Grand Prizes.

Prize# 1-3 We have 3 prizes from one of the best air cooler and fan makers in the business, Noctua! (US Only)

noctua_logo1.jpg

1x NH-U14S + 2 NT-H1
NH-U14S.jpg

1x NH-U12S + 2 NT-H1
NH-U12S1.jpg

5x NF-S12A PWM + 1 NT-H1

nf_s12a_pwm_2.jpg

nth1.jpg

Prize #4 Keep it cool with the........ (US/Canada)
silverstone.jpg

Tundra TD02 Check out our review by James. Outstanding!
silverstone_tundra_td02.jpg

Prize #5 You saw mine but now Kingston is sending a kit to a lucky someone! (US/Canada)
6090839f-464c-4875-b4bc-8af5415d7351.jpg

KHX1866C9D3K4/16GX

SH103S3/240G

(Below shows 2400mhz kit)
d795c5a8-b0b3-4a7c-a8ed-60259a9b00d3.jpg

5 great prizes going to 5 great fans of PureOC and our sponsors!! Good luck!!

Now lets move on to the Grand Prizes for the PureOC Winter Giveaway of 2013! Kicking in the door on 2014!

GrandPrize #3 is from our partners at Cougar and Be Quite! A super builder bundle consisting of..(US Only)

9ec0a656-e733-4657-9224-14fb6bc967f3.jpg
logo.jpg

Be quiet Power Zone 850W

fully modular PSU
PowerZone850W.jpg

Be quiet Shadow Rock 2

cpu cooler
DarkRockPro2CPUCooler.jpg

Be quiet 3x SilentWings 2 120 or 140mm fans

Silentwing2.jpg

and
Cougar White Solution Case to put it in.

a1ea0113-fd21-45c3-8034-a306339cf400.png

**EDIT** Why not toss in the Prize Pack 1 from Tuniq,Raidmax and Sunbeamtech!
Prizepack1.jpg

Grand Prize #2 is from another one of our beloved partners and active board member Primochill. (WorldWide)
primochill.jpg

Primochill Wetbench You choice of color! Top and Base. Make it your own! Check out full site for color options. HERE
wetbench.jpg

Grand Prize #1 Finally we have a company that needs no introduction..Gigabyte. (US ONLY)
f854ab9e-7cc6-41e0-8ffc-b2761d4285d6.jpg

Gigabye will be making one fan really happy by offering then 3 fans. 3 fans on a 760OC Windforce GPU!
GV-N760OC-2GD and a pair of GP-Fly headsets!

GV-N760OC-2GD.jpg
GP-FLY.jpg

Good Luck folks!! And a huge mega gigantic we love you to all of the sponsors!!

Last edited:

mrcapncaveman

Aug 13, 2012
Holy crap! Some very, very nice prizes up for grabs this week, Thanks for all your hard work Sandy for putting this together for the PureOC community. ASnd a very Special thanks to all of the awesome and very generous sponsors! Woo Hoo!! Good luck every body and have fun!

https://www.facebook.com/mrcapncaveman

Last edited:

Forcefedflesh

Sep 8, 2012
BOY OH HOT DARN HOLY PRIZES!
I'm Eyeballing that GPU and wetbench,and as well as that Tundra. Of course the other prizes are hot dang as well!!!!!!!

Thanks Cyberburnout and sponsors as well as the PureOC Staff!

Cody Irwin here, goodluck everyone and make sure to say your thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/cody.irwin3

G
G All, and lets rock this out!

NascarFreak3

Jun 25, 2013
Looks like I got my computer hooked back up just in time. Been cleaning the dust out of it. Thanks again to Sandy & all the sponsors. Good luck & Happy New Year everyone.

mrcapncaveman

Aug 13, 2012
drools for that Gigabyte card, and the Kingston kit and of course the Be Quite package and the Silverstone Tundra. pfffftt If I had to choose I'm not sure which I would want the most. The Tundra would be perfect for my white Mercury S5, The Kingston Hyper X 3K has been on my wishlist for awhile now. Just phenomenal Sponsors ..vendors. There is gonna be 5 very happy PureOC fans that's for sure.

ErickSaint

Jul 2, 2012
Wow. That's another spectacular week. Way to wrap it up. I'm rockin Intel integrated video, so that GPU looks super tasty.

Thanks again to Sandy and all the sponsors that made this Winter Giveaway pretty freaking amazing.

Good luck everybody.

https://www.facebook.com/ericksaint

MeSleepyOne

Aug 25, 2012
Thanks Sandy, PureOC, Gigabyte, Kingston, Primochill, Silverstone,Cougar and Noctua for this awesome giveaway I hope I have enough luck to score some beQuiet products.

Status
Not open for further replies.