Pure OC's Grand Prize Giveaway starts next week !

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
Hi guys ! for those of you that did not see my Facebook posts today, Pure OC's Grand Prize Giveaway will be starting Saturday September 29th and run until October 6th.
We have 9 prizes going to a single forum member, and 2 prizes to the runner up.

Here's a list of the prizes.

Grand Prize:

Sapphire Z77 Motherboard
Sapphire HD7770 Vapor-X
The following 7 prizes are from Kingston
V200 128GB SSD
16GB's of HyperX 1600MHz
64GB Data Traveler HyperX USB 3.0 Flash Drive
64GB Wi-Drive
342GB SDHC Card
Kingston Media Reader
Mobile Lite G3 Reader

Runner Up Prizes:

XSPC Memory Water Block with side panels
Phanteks PH-TC14CS-BK CPU Cooler

I would like to wish every one of our forum members the best of luck, remember we start the Grand Prize Giveaway next Saturday Sept 29th, this post is just a teaser to get your attention.

Did it work ? lol

JamesLT3

Core Member
Jul 19, 2012
Its finally arrived! This is what everyone has been waiting for,its like the grand finally at a fireworks show,just better! Yes it worked im already :drool: Thanks Stan!! Good Luck everyone!!

SamCR3

Jul 2, 2011
Got my attention for sure. I would love to win that prize. Certainly is grand! Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this summer's giveaways Stan. It's been really great. And thanks of course to all our awesome sponsors.

Bob2701

Feb 20, 2010
Hi guys !

I would like to wish every one of our forum members the best of luck, remember we start the Grand Prize Giveaway next Saturday Sept 29th, this post is just a teaser to get your attention.

Did it work ? lol

It sure did Stan. Thank you for all your hard work, you have made this a great summer for many members. Thanks also to all the sponsors for donating a super list of prizes. This Grand Prize is the perfect end to a super Summer Giveaway. :rock:

realneil

Sep 23, 2011
"this post is just a teaser to get your attention. Did it work ? lol"

I normally have to take out a loan just to pay attention,.....but not this time,..........:rock:

Trak

Sep 2, 2012

Did it work ? lol

I'm already at the door awaiting the delivery!!!!

MeSleepyOne

Aug 25, 2012
Im so excited I cant wait. I just got a copy of Sleeping Dogs and found out my pc cant run it (no xp support:( ). So this will help me so much on my first gaming build. Fingers crossed.

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
lol glad you guys like this, I'll have to see what I can set up for our Christmas Giveaway.

MeSleepyOne

Aug 25, 2012
I also wanted to thank all the sponsors :rock: and thanks Stan because I know some of those were supplied by yourself :thumbsupbig:

Steve

Jul 24, 2010
Just simply amazing!!! Each contest Stan has put together over the past couple of years now, just gets better & better each time. :thumbsupbig:

Thanks very much Stan and to all the sponsors that have participated. :rock: