Pure OC Giveaway Winners Announced for 2nd part of our Ultimate Hardware Giveaway

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
Members that won the 2nd part of Pure OC's Ultimate Hardware Giveaway are listed below:

Steve.
1st prize: Thermaltake Chaser MK1, Crucial Ballistix 8GB kit, Thermaltake Keyboard as well as the Thermaltake Mouse

Alan1476.
2nd prize: Silverstone Raven RV02, Silverstone Strider Gold 850W, Koolance CPU-370 water block, 3 tubes of IC Diamond 24K, ASRock Backpack, OCZ T-Shirt Enermax CPU Cooler

aryan51.
3rd prize: ASRock 890GX, Enermax T-60-VD cooler, OCZ ZS series PSU, OCZ Mouse Pad, OCZ T-Shirt

Congrats! :beer2:

Please email me with your shipping information ASAP. Due to the holiday, I will be contacting each company Tuesday morning and giving them your name and shipping information.

Please wait at least 7-8 weeks for delivery of your prizes, if you haven't received everything by the end of the 8th week, please let me know.

Congrats again! :clap:

Lil' ½ Dead

News Hound
Mar 9, 2009
charliebrown.jpg

lol

Bob2701

Feb 20, 2010
Congrats to the winners.

Steve, I guess it pays to drool.... :rofl: :thumbsupbig:

SamCR3

Jul 2, 2011
Congrats to the lucky winners, and thanks to PureOC and the sponsors for putting on such a kick ass give away. Steve, I'm green with envy. You won the prize I had my eye on. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky in the 3rd part. The Kingston SSD bundle looks pretty sweet.

alan1476

Jan 15, 2010
:thumbsupbig:This is absolutely unbelieveable. I have to thank Pure OC and all the vendors, Silverstone, Koolance, IC Diamond, ASRock and OCZ,and last but not least Enermax. Its a tribute to this forum to have the best companys in the business sponsoring such an event. I have been a very large part of the forum computer community since 1998 and I never, had the honor to be apart of a forum that was this well run and enjoyable. Again , thanks to Stan and Jake and all the staff for making this forum all it can be. ( and more). I am flabbergasted, thats all I can say. Thankyou.:):thumbsupbig:

Last edited:

Steve

Jul 24, 2010
Oh My Freaking Gosh! Purely unbelievable! "Thank You" PureOC (Stan & Jake), all the Staff, all the members AND of course all the "Vendors" that made this giveaway possible! :rock:

I know I've mentioned many times in the past, but I'll mention it again. PureOC is the best!!!

Congrats to all the other winners of this 2nd part and good luck to everyone in the next round & the Grand Prize round.

alan1476

Jan 15, 2010
Oh My Freaking Gosh! Purely unbelievable! "Thank You" PureOC (Stan & Jake), all the Staff, all the members AND of course all the "Vendors" that made this giveaway possible! :rock:

I know I've mentioned many times in the past, but I'll mention it again. PureOC is the best!!!

Congrats to all the other winners of this 2nd part and good luck to everyone in the next round & the Grand Prize round.
Pretty freakin awesome eh Steve? Congrats on being the First Prize winner.:thumbsupbig:

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
I'm glad everyones happy! it was worth the time spent getting products and putting the whole giveaway together. We are now entering the final stage of the giveaway, so keep the posts coming in!
At this time I would also like to thank Tony for designing the banners, also KT and Duff for help with the photos. :thumbsupbig:

:cheer:

aryan51

Feb 8, 2010
I'm glad everyones happy! it was worth the time spent getting products and putting the whole giveaway together. We are now entering the final stage of the giveaway, so keep the posts coming in!
At this time I would also like to thank Tony for designing the banners, also KT and Duff for help with the photos. :thumbsupbig:

:cheer:
i thank u all too what a wicked web site number 1 in my books:rock::thumbsupbig: