Prolimatech Launches Aluminum Vortex

Lil' ½ Dead

News Hound
Mar 9, 2009
6285210920_5bf83cc251.jpg

The Product range of Prolimatech consists of award winning offerings. The Megahalems, Genesis, MK-13 or PK-1 – all managed to set the bar in terms of cooling performance in various magazines and reviews. The entry into the fan market with the Blue Vortex and Red Vortex was just as successful. Prolimatech is now presenting their latest addition to this segment with the unique Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings, which features Aluminum fan blades and red LEDs.

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/news/prolimatech-launches-aluminum-vortex-silver-wings-140-mm-

Last edited by a moderator:

Drdeath

Banned
May 8, 2010
Oh nice, that will cut my fingers. Maybe the will use razorbaldes for a "cleaner" cut.

Nanosec

Oct 21, 2011
The real blood spatter would make an excellent addition to any CSI inspired cases !!

realneil

Sep 23, 2011
ROFLMAO! We could call this fan the enforcer! Once a year we could have the "Guillotine Games" and race to see who can chop the most carrots in a minute with them. Ha-Ha!

Read a little on them,......Lordy,....they do move a crapload of air!

Last edited by a moderator:

Irocing

Oct 26, 2011
Hi,

What do they look like with the led's on.
Think I see led wiring there.

Not wanting, just curious.

Later;)

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
For him to cut his finger that far down, the fan grill would have had to be removed, plus from the fan spinning I believe there would have been more than a single slice .
There's no way he cut his finger with Prolimatech Vortex fan.

Deliverance

Oct 28, 2011
Doc, that is just a random image from DeviantArt that our dear Kevin decided to include in his "unbiased and neutral" news article.

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
They just told me that they are not to happy about your joke, several people complained to them, please remove as soon as possible.

Lil' ½ Dead

News Hound
Mar 9, 2009
They just told me that they are not to happy about your joke, several people complained to them, please remove as soon as possible.

No, this is a forum post not frontpage news I got from them. When did a business get to dictate what or how we discuss in the forums? The forum I got the article from(does reviews as well) was having fun with this.. posted it here and one guy gets butthurt. If you want to remove it go right ahead, but I'm not touching it.

realneil

Sep 23, 2011
So, was my prior comment, "$35 apiece is too much for me. Plenty of good fans for a decent price to buy already. I'll admire these from afar." not to their liking either?

One of the things I like about this site is that it's kept light and easy. Not a lot of political correctness happening here. People seem to speak freely here, so far.

And anyone with half a brain could figure out that their fan can't do damage like that to someone's finger.

Deton

OC Jedi Master
Dec 7, 2006
So, was my prior comment, "$35 apiece is too much for me. Plenty of good fans for a decent price to buy already. I'll admire these from afar." not to their liking either?

One of the things I like about this site is that it's kept light and easy. Not a lot of political correctness happening here. People seem to speak freely here, so far.

And anyone with half a brain could figure out that their fan can't do damage like that to someone's finger.

Not the aluminum blades doing the damage but the $35 does.

ARCTIC

Latest posts