Skyguy

OC Jedi Master
Jun 10, 2008
Today we will be looking at a solution that should help out some users with older cases or that have run out of hard drive storage space. OWC has introduced what they are calling the Multi Mount. This little device comes in various different configurations to suit just about any drive size or need. Essentially the Multi Mount converts unused 5.25” drive bays into a usable space for small 2.5” SSD’s or your standard 3.5” drives.

owc_multimount_forums.jpg

Click HERE for the full review.

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
I havce good contacts at OWC, the only problem is that they were only loaning us their SDDs, when every other company we work with lets us keep them, so it got to the point where Jake didn't want to keep doing reviews for free, and I don't blame him.
Alot of work goes into each review, between photos, testing, and writing. Every sample from Samsung was a loan, but after 5 reviews, they gave us a product worth at least $699, so it kinda worked out, but they will only ship to reviewers in Canada,
so we had to stop reviewing for them also.

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
I havce good contacts at OWC, the only problem is that they were only loaning us their SDDs, when every other company we work with lets us keep them, so it got to the point where Jake didn't want to keep doing reviews for free, and I don't blame him.
Alot of work goes into each review, between photos, testing, and writing. Every sample from Samsung was a loan, but after 5 reviews, they gave us a product worth at least $699, so it kinda worked out, but they will only ship to reviewers in Canada,
so we had to stop reviewing for them also.

I cant blame you for not doing the reviews for OWC. I guess thats why I dont see any reviews on their products. lol

So who else can you do reviews for? Acer, MSI, HP, Dell, Lenovo? Im ready to go!

MattyMatt

Jul 27, 2012
Why would they even want them back? Once SSDs have been used, they are never 100% again, so it is not like you would want to ship them out to someone else. Honestly, their stuff sounds great, but I see far too few reviews and they really need a new URL.