More good new's from AMD.

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
About damn time AMD. People have been waiting since some of use already have boards the support the new chip. Lets go!

Mgutierrez33

Aug 20, 2013
REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYY want to see what these new chips actually do. If they are capable enough then I'll probably be going with the Gigabyte A88X UD4 motherboard for my rig and an ITX board for the living room PC.

Mgutierrez33

Aug 20, 2013
So much going on lately. It is hard to keep track of it all.

I know, right? AMD is blowing the hell up these days, and the only thing we have heard from Intel is that Broadwell got delayed a quarter x-). Then again they can do what AMD did and rest on their CPU's for a bit while the competition catches up some... and catch up they will.

killjoyjim

Dec 4, 2011
I know, right? AMD is blowing the hell up these days, and the only thing we have heard from Intel is that Broadwell got delayed a quarter x-). Then again they can do what AMD did and rest on their CPU's for a bit while the competition catches up some... and catch up they will.
That is true. I am sure Intel is not just sitting back & letting AMD walk all over them. :fence:

xx-Grim-One-xx

Nov 11, 2013
January 14th......hmmmmmm, thats about the same time we get our bonus at work. It must be destiny, I'm gonna have to chip a chunk off that bonus and swap out my A85 and A10 for an A88 and Kaveri. :cheer:
".....and the addiction grows bigger yet again...."