G.Skill Giveaway Winners Names Announced

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
View attachment 3204

Our G.Skill Giveaway ended at 11am EST this morning, seeing as I will be out of town Sunday morning I have decided to post the winners names now, but first, I would like to give a big thanks to G.Skill for supporting Pure OC's summer Giveaway.

Let's move on too the winners names!

Vinny: 8GB 1600MHz CL9 kit

cdeeter: 8GB 2133MHz CL9 kit

Congrats Guys! :toast:

Please send me a PM for further instructions on how to claim your prizes.

For those of you that entered and did not win a prize, remember that we still have 8 giveaways left including our Grand Prize Giveaway !

Thanks!

cdeeter

Aug 4, 2012
Holy cow! I'm absolutely:cheer: floored to have won such an awesome set of memory.:rock:Thank you Pure OC and G.Skill!

DB5

Jul 21, 2012
View attachment 3204

Our G.Skill Giveaway ended at 11am EST this morning, seeing as I will be out of town Sunday morning I have decided to post the winners names now, but first, I would like to give a big thanks to G.Skill for supporting Pure OC's summer Giveaway.

For those of you that entered and did not win a prize, remember that we still have 8 giveaways left including our Grand Prize Giveaway !

Thanks!

Congrats guys! Thank you PureOC and G.Skill for another chance at winning some great stuff! You guys better make great use of that RAM! :thumbsupbig::rock:

alfredshuryan

Mar 21, 2012
View attachment 3204

Thanks!
SWEET! Congrats guys, I love it when it's ppl I know!

cdeeter

Aug 4, 2012
Congrats guys! Thank you PureOC and G.Skill for another chance at winning some great stuff! You guys better make great use of that RAM! :thumbsupbig::rock:

Thanks! I'm already shopping for a new MOBO, so I can push these bad boys, not sure my current one will OC that far :)

alan1476

Jan 15, 2010
Congrats Vinnie, you deserve it, I am sooo glad you won.:rock:Congrats to cdeeter too, enjoy and cheers to both of you.

killjoyjim

Dec 4, 2011
Waaahoooo. Congrat's guy's have fun with youre new ran. Remember we want to see number's wen you get them.:toast: