First Weekly Tutorial

Shell_Shock

Aug 16, 2013
Alright guys, Im gonna officially start these tutorials and help guides. But first, what would you guys like? There are no limits, it can be simple Programming guides or things like which Text editor/Compiler i prefer and my favorite programming language. I am doin this for you guys so you guys get to pick the Topic. :thumbsupbig:

mrcapncaveman

Aug 13, 2012
Which Text editor/Compiler works best for changing values to access and use a full program without purchasing a license code? lol
All kidding aside, the best place to start is always the beginning, Assuming we all know nothing.

Shell_Shock

Aug 16, 2013
I can do that, I guess i could choose a basic programming language and staert from there. Anybody have anything they want specifically?

p.s. the only way to do that would be to obtain a cracked version from a torrent... Which is illegal. But It's not like i would know or anything.

Pete

May 15, 2013
well if you want to teach a basic language, perhaps choose something like C++ ?

Pete

May 15, 2013
oh and if you study check out if your school buys access to dreamspark, that will give you access to tons of MS software free of charge. I'm using MS visual Studio pro 2013 for my projects, and got my license through there, also got the license to my OS :)

ARCTIC

Latest posts