Crucial Memory and SSD Giveaway

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
View attachment 3467

Welcome to Pure OC's September Giveaway, this weeks giveaway is being sponsored by our good friends at Crucial!

To enter the Crucial Giveaway, you must first go to Crucial's Facebook page and click on their like tab, we'll even provide the link for you.

Crucial Memory | Facebook

N
ext, tell us why you love Crucial products and why Crucial is your first choice for memory and SSD's

This week we have a 8GB kit of Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz modules up for grabs

View attachment 3463 View attachment 3464

We also have a Sata III Crucial Adrenaline 50GB SSD

View attachment 3465 View attachment 3466

The Crucial Giveaway starts tomorrow, Saturday September 22nd at 10am EST and will run until Saturday September 29th at 11am EST. Prizes will be shipped directly from Crucial.

Notice to all new forum members entering this giveaway, please use the " User CP " located top left hand side of this page and fill out your location and system specs

Thanks, and Good Luck !

Adham

Jul 3, 2012
hi mom im on PureOC haha jk, excellent brand, excellent products.. thanks Stan for another giveaway Event and thanks to Crucial!

TCC

Aug 6, 2012
Crucial has a great reputation for stability and lifespan. Ive had a few builds running their RAM and they for sure will always live up to their potential. Would love to own that SSD or upgrade my RAM a bit, could always use that speed!

SamCR3

Jul 2, 2011
Oh boy, I would love to win the 50GB Adrenaline. I've never used Crucial, but the reviews of this little solid state cache have been great. In fact, I've had it sitting in a Newegg wish list for a long time. I would love to install this on the rig listed as my second rig in my signature. It's the computer my wife and kids use most and the whole concept of having data on a different drive from the OS is a little much for them (LOL). The Adrenaline solves that problem and would speed up that system significantly. Keeping my fingers crossed and good luck everyone.

mybadomen

Jun 29, 2012
Im in...Crucial has always made a really good Ram but i never tried their SSD's and would love to . Thanks PureOC and Crucial for another awesome Giveaway !

Trak

Sep 2, 2012
For me, Crucial is the brand that I use for SSD's.....the M4 is I'n my opinion the best on the market today and the support by Crucial is unparalleled today....

The Ram is also as good , if not better than it's competitors.....

I would use nothing else!

jordan199

Aug 19, 2010
I have already high adrenaline when I see this SSD. Crucial products are famous for performance and cutting-edge technology.

Yes!Asian!

Jul 24, 2012
Another great giveaway from a great company, I love to win this so I can upgrade my pc with a SSD.
Thank You Crucial and PurePC for a great Giveaway

TeeBlack

Jul 8, 2012
i would love to win that Crucial ram. i use to have crucial memory a long time ago for an old IBM laptop. it was an upgrade for it and work great till the laptop died. i would throw this ram in the trooper build. and from the PureOC review they work great and overclock well:thumbsupbig:

JamesLT3

Core Member
Jul 19, 2012
SSD #8 i believe now! I own an m4 and love it,Crucial is a brand you can trust for years to come! With that said im out of this one i dont need either. Good Luck to everyone!
Thanks to Crucia,PureOC and Stan!

Last edited:

Deton

OC Jedi Master
Dec 7, 2006
LMFAO....this giveaway just like the energizer bunny...it's keep going...going...goiiiiinnnnnn!

General

Aug 2, 2012
i would love to have the SSD Crucial been 1 of 3 fav of brands and worked around on few rig be4

Last edited:

jtheater

Jul 5, 2012
I've know I have never heard anything bad about Crucial. I did have some Ballistix DDR2 back int he day that rocked hard. Thanks for this giveaway PureOC and Crucial.

xelosia

Core Member
May 26, 2012
Great Brand ,Great products you can't go wrong with Crucial. So count me in on this draw. Thanks PURE OC and Crucial

ryandigweed

Jul 11, 2011
I love crucial products because they make great products for budgets. I think their memory and ssd are some of the best because they heir price to performance ratio is good. As well as their high end products. When I think of crucial, I always think of the crucial m4 ssd :)

PM_DMNKLR

Jul 5, 2012
Whether or not I win this, all I can say is that I'm going for it anyway, lol. Could really use the RAM. With that said, any time I've looked at RAM for purchase, Crucial has always been my #1 to check on. Not only do they have awesome customer support and service, but their products just work, and very, very well. You can put their RAM through the ringers and they'll just walk out and brush off the dust, with nary a scratch. I've always considered them first when looking for RAM, but sadly I've always had to go with lower-priced RAM kits, even if it meant sacrificing performance. Money has always trumped all for PC products. I've never used a Crucial SSD though, but really, who couldn't use an SSD nowadays?

Thank you Crucial (the name says it all really, as they are a crucial product manufacturer), and PureOverClock, for this epic giveaway opportunity, and good luck to all of us :)

Btw, Stan, did you notice that the RAM kit in the pics is actually DDR3 1333Mhz, not 1600Mhz? Just thought to mention that while I'm commenting anyway. Either way, it's gorgeous and I know it will be awesome to whomever gets it, same as the SSD. :D

chralex

Aug 6, 2012
As per usual I am in it to win it for my son in an attempt to save my quickly shrinking bank account, so I have money left when I am old and retired and have no MEMORY - ha get that I will need memory. Good luck everyone. Thanks Pure OC and Stan.