Cooler Master Storm Sniper

Skyguy

OC Jedi Master
Jun 10, 2008
Cooler Master has been very busy of late launching several new cases, and today we’ll be looking at their latest, the Sniper, first in their new CM: Storm series lineup. As you can probably surmise, the Sniper is a tower that is targeted (no pun intended, honest) toward the gamer crowd, offering several robust features that are typically in demand by this market segment.

coolermaster_sniper_forum.jpg
coolermaster_sniper_forum.jpg

Click HERE for more.

Deton

OC Jedi Master
Dec 7, 2006
this is one of big fat desktop case that I've ever seen, 10" deep...wow. I guess it's match with the V10.

Zinos

Oct 22, 2006
I absolutely love this case. The ONLY (very minor) thing I wish they would have done was to paint the inside flat black, too. Still, personally I give this case about a 9.8/10

Last edited:

Doctor_Death

Banned
Apr 25, 2008
I'm not sure that it's 10" wide inside , I think that includes the way the side panels are made. Jake, how wide is the inside if the case ?

Skyguy

OC Jedi Master
Jun 10, 2008
The main chassis is 9" wide and each of the side panels bulge out about about a 1/2", for a total width of 10".

4hams

Aug 20, 2009
That was a great review thanks! I am presently trying to decide weather to mod my present case or get a new one? I have been looking at alot of cases and I have to admit that this one has caught my eye.

Skyguy

OC Jedi Master
Jun 10, 2008
I use this one as my gaming rig case. It is outstanding. Exceptionally easy to cable, tons of room, excellent airflow. No window but the side panel mesh does the trick, plus helps heat exchange as well. Top is rad-ready. Built-in "handles" to carry it around. One of the best I've seen.

Cooler Master HAF 932 is also another to look at. Different but very good as well, a few different features, something for everyone.

ARCTIC

Latest posts