App?

Shell_Shock

Aug 16, 2013
Hello everybody, sorry about my leave of absense, Work takes a lot of time and so does napping :rofl:
I just recently got a nice phone, (Verizon Moto G), and i was wondering if we have an App, and if not should we make one?

N3X7Cr45h

Aug 13, 2013
Don't think there is one, but again Ive been on and off for a while to personal issues. I do believe at one point in time Cyberburnout fix the site to be mobile friendly. Could be wrong though.

bartelby

Dec 28, 2014
I didn't see one when looking.

But it is quite easy to do. Just use the mobile feature for Vbulletin or download and upload one to the forum. An app for Android or IPhone can easily be made and uploaded to playstores.

Alternatively Tapatalk can easily be integrated to the site.

Cyberburnout

Jul 10, 2012
I didn't see one when looking.

But it is quite easy to do. Just use the mobile feature for Vbulletin or download and upload one to the forum. An app for Android or IPhone can easily be made and uploaded to playstores.

Alternatively Tapatalk can easily be integrated to the site.

I use Tapatalk but there are other apps as mentioned.

ShellShock. Never saw this post. If you are interested in building an app send me a pm so we can chat about it.

Jonimiles

Oct 24, 2020
Creating an app is not a bad idea because creating an app allows users to stay up-to-date easily from anywhere like a Spanish developer created this FMWhatsapp Apk app to use of WhatsApp better and easier to use but still staff members know better. Am I right:huh:

immortalGoku1452

Jul 1, 2021
Hello everybody, sorry about my leave of absense, Work takes a lot of time and so does napping :rofl:
I just recently got a nice phone, (Verizon Moto G), and i was wondering if we have an App, and if not should we make one?

We can certainly make one and it will be even easy for the other people to explore quickly different topics of the forum. I will be there to help if you guys are ready.

TommyStanley

Sep 7, 2021
my whatsapp yo app also crashes when experience on my whatsapp app. But there are instructions here that can help me fix that.

Last edited:

kold121

Dec 23, 2021
Creating an app is not a bad idea because creating an app allows users to stay up-to-date easily from anywhere like a Spanish developer created this FMWhatsapp Apk app to use of WhatsApp better and easier to use but still staff members know better. Am I right:huh:
Thank you For Sharing knwolege for me .
Let's Next Time Better information Share gbwhatsapp

ARCTIC

Latest posts