Zowie Hammer USB Headset
Specifications and Package
Below are the specifications of the Zowie Hammer:
- Frequency response: 15 – 25,000 Hz
- Speaker dimension: 40 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98 dB +/- 4dB
- Cable length: 1.2m + 1.8m = 3.0m
- Connectors: 3.5mm Gold-plated
- Frequency range: 60 – 10,000 Hz
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Impedance: Low
- Sensitivity: -57dB +/- 4dB
The Zowie Hammer USB headset comes in a grey and black box, with a windowed panel showing the headset cradled in a plastic formed mold on the front of the box. The plastic mold does a great job of keeping the headset safe during shipping, making sure nothing gets banged around or damaged.
On the back of the box, Zowie has the highlights and specifications in multiple languages giving a brief overview of the product.
In the package is the headset, extra foam ear cups, an extension cable and an adapter to convert the analog wires to USB.
Let’s take a closer look at this headset.