Zaward Vapor 120
Features & Package
- Patented heatsink with breathing effect design for most energy saving and low noise level.
- Patented backplate mounting kit applicable for LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA775, AM3, AM2, AM2+ and K8.
- Patented copper heat pipe direct touch (H.D.T.) with CPU to absorb the heat efficiently.
- Patented Golf Fan with PWM function for speed adjustment.
- Dual fan installation option.
- Assembly easily and friendly.
- Dual direction installation option for AMD sockets.
The specifications for the Vapor 120 are as follows:
- Socket Compatibility (Intel): LGA775, LGA1156, LGA1366
- Socket Compatibility (AMD): AM2, AM2+, AM3, 754, 939, 940
- Dimension: 120 (W) x 50 (D) x 160 (H) mm
- Fins: Aluminum alloy with 3 x O8mm copper heatpipes
- Base: Aluminum with H.D.T
- Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Voltage rate: DC 12V
- Consumption current: 0.45A max.
- Input power: 5.4W max.
- Air pressure: 3.47 mmAq
- Bearing type: Long life Duro bearing
- Speed: 300±200 rpm ~ 2000±10%
- Air flow: 93.96 CFM max.
- Noise level: 10~34.3 dBA
- Connector: 4 pin with PWM function
- LED: 4 blue
- Life Expectancy:: 60,000 hours
- Thermal resistance: 0.15 °C/W
- Weight(Net): 684 ± 20g
Immediately noticeable, to us, at least, was the universal socket compatibility for any socket from the last few years. Sockets 754 and 939, on a brand new heatsink? Pretty sweet for people wanting to upgrade from their XP-90 or stock HSF.
This heatsink is setup from the get-go to be a powerful performer, with HDT technology, removing the bottom plate used in many heatsinks for contact with the CPU, allowing for heat to move directly from the CPU’s IHS to the heatsink for rapid dissipation, and with room to expand to 2 fans, it’s already looking like a powerful HSF.
Let’s take a closer look at the cooler itself.