XSPC Rasa CPU Water Block
Specifications & Package
The specifications for the Rasa are as follows:
- Universal chrome mounting bracket
- ¼” BSP barb holes
- Copper base, Acetal top
- 50x50x19.5mm (without mounting bracket)
- 95x95x19.5mm (with mounting bracket)
- Weigth 150g
- Compatible with Intel sockets, 775/1156/1366
- Spring load thumb screws mounting
- Accessories: Allen key, thermal paste and installation guide
The Rasa comes in a small black box with candy-apple red and white electric static lighting as colour scheme. The design is very clean and simple, not a lot of clutter writing on it, just the XSPC logo and the block features printed on the front and back of the box.
As the box is opened, you can see all the hardware is tightly packed inside. You need to remove all the accessories to get to the block sit way down at the bottom on the Styrofoam pad. Each individual backplate, thumbscrews and Allen-key are in its own zip-loc bag. There is also a tube of generic thermal paste included here. Also worthy of mention is that all backplates have pre-applied adhesive padding.
Let’s get this baby unwrapped, shall we?