Specifications & Package
Unlike the mainstream enclosures, the H1 Cube+ is not pre-assembled nor does it come shipped in a fancy package. The components are individually packed in a plain corrugated box with Styrofoam as the primary internal protector.
- Dimensions: 619.3×475.6×529.8mm / 24.38”X18.72”X20.86” (DxWxH)
- Material: Brushed aluminum
- Finishing: Anodized Black
- Screw: 6-32 UNC
- Bay: 8x 5.25”, 5xHDD, 1x SSD tray
- Fan Port: 16x 120mm
- Window: 2x Acrylic windows
- Accessories: 10x PCI-Slot Covers, Power switch, 1x Neoprene Pad, 21x Brass Motherboard standoffs
- Optional: 5x HDD caddle, 5.25” bay covers, SSD Tray
An accessories box contained two pairs of 2” push-lock plastic casters, the type that are often seen on home/office furniture. There are five packages which are: an assortment of mounting screws and motherboard standoffs, ten meshed PCI-Slot covers and a black 16mm Vandal Resistant power on/off switch with high quality sleeves. We had one MIA (missing in action) item here, and that was the Neoprene pad for the HDD cage.
Click on the arrow for more images.