Xigmatek Prime SD1484 CPU Cooler Review
WHAT WE LIKED:Great performance, low noise, MSRP a little high but can be found much cheaper.
WHAT WE DISLIKED:Fan installation can be tricky, fan cable not sleeved, no warranty time could be found.
Discuss in the Forum
Specifications and Features
- H.D.T (Heat-pipe Direct Touch) technology.
- Patent Blade-Fin technology increases 20% of ventilation and drops 10% noise.
- Patent Blade-Fin technology is good at the prevention of keeping dust away the fins edge.
- Special fins (T: 0.5mm) style combination provides efficient air flow.
- Unique & Patent Anti-vibration rubber fastens prevent vibration and absorb noise.
- Dual fans installed option, 120mm or 140mm
- Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
- Cooler Specs:
- Base Material: H.D.T. (Heat-pipes Direct Touch)
- Fin Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions: 145(W) x 60(D) x 159(H) mm
- Heat pipes: 4x 8mm
- Weight: 710g (Heat Sink Only)
- Fan specs:
- Dimension: 140(W) x 140(H) x 25(D) mm
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Voltage: 12V
- Speed: 800~1200 R.P.M.
- Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing(with copper axle)
- Air Flow: 90.3 CFM (Max.)
- Air Pressure: 1.08 mmH2O (Max.)
- Life Expectance: 40,000 hrs
- Noise Level: 18dBA (Max.)
Let’s take a closer look at the Xigmatek Prime now.