Specifications & Package
The features of the Xigmatek NRP-HC1201are as follows:
- Multiple +12V Output
- High Efficiency (up to 80%)
- Active Power Factor Correction (0.99 PFC)
- Double Forward Circuit Design
- Universal AC Input(Full Range)
- Smart and Silent Fan Control
- 13.5(14)cm Cooling Fan
- PCI-Express Connector
- Patented Easy Swap Connector
- Cable Management Swap Connector
- PC Power Supply Design Guide ATX / BTX / EPS.
- Multiple Platforms
- Output Protection
- Completed protection OVP / OCP / OPP / UVP / SCP / OTP.
- Mesh Sleeve Cable Design
- Honey Comb Structure
- Japan Electric Capacity
The specifications are as follows:
- Model: NRP-HC1201
- Dimension: 200mm(L) x 150mm(W) x 86mm(H)
- AC Input: 100~240Vac, 47HZ~63Hz, 15A
- DC Output: +3.3V, +5V+, +12V1, +12V2, +12V3, +12V4, -12V, +5VSB, MAX1, MAX2, MAX3, MAX4
- Max Output Current: 30A, 30A, 20A, 20A, 36A, 36A, 0.8A, 3.5A, 600W, 600W, 9.6W, 17.5W
- Total Power: 1200W
- Total Power on +3.3V & +5V is 180W MAX.
- Type: ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V 2.91 Version
- PFC: Full Range Active PFC
- Fan: Silent 135mm Two Ball Bearing Fan
- Efficiency: ＞80％ MTBF: ＞100,000 hours
The NRP-HC1201 1200w is packaged in a large camoflaged-themed box, complete with a listing of the features and specifications on the outside of box. The theme gives an indication of what’s to come inside. The box is packaged very well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included is a manual, screws, and two storage bags; one is for the cables and one can be used for whatever you like, even unrelated to the power suppy itself. A very complete package here, no question.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.