Visiontek Radeon 6950 2GB
Features and Specifications
Below are the key features and specifications of the AMD Radeon 6950:
- AMD Radeon 6950 GPU
- 2GB GDDR5 memory
- Offload data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, for improved performance and video playback.
- Massive arrays of on-chip compute units offer the latest in graphics functionality and performance
- Highly efficient process technology puts more transistors in less space
- Native support for common transcoding instructions in each shader for motion estimation that is designed to accelerate video encoding
- Enjoy a full range of display options natively on the board, including dual-link DVI-I, DisplayPort and HDMI
- HDMI 1.4 support with Deep Color, 7.1 High Bitrate
- Audio, and 3D Stereoscopic support
- Support of content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- AMD PowerPlay™ capabilities vary power characteristics based on usage load.
- Watch the hottest Blu-ray movies or other HD content at full 1080p display resolution and beyond and enjoy a highly feature rich experience with enhanced Unified Video Decoder (UVD) 3.3
- Enhanced productivity with accelerated GPU processing for Microsoft® Office applications.
Below is what the Visiontek 6950 looks like in terms of details:
As you can see, the specifications are stock in terms of clock speeds. But the card does come with a couple differences from the reference design, so let’s move onto the package and accessories and then the card itself.