Specifications and Package
Below are the key features and specifications of the VisionTek GoDrive 480GB:
- Interface: SATA III / 6Gbps
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Dimensions: 99.8 (L) x 69.8 (W) x 9.5mm (H)
- NAND Components: 20nm Synchronous Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- NAND Controller: SandForce 2281
- Sequential Read: up to 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write: up to 520 MB/s
- 4K Random Write: up to 85,000 IOPS
- Warranty: 3 year
The GO Series drives comes in 80GB, 120GB, 240GB, and 480GB models, each with a 3 year warranty, and packaged in a simple clear plastic clamshell in this instance.
The rear contains a bit more information on how to actually use the drive, which avoids a separate User’s Guide, it would seem. Inside the box is simply the drive; no accessory package to mention.
Let’s take a closer look at the VisionTek GoDrive.