Ultra X4 1200W
Specifications & Package
The features of the Ultra X4 1200W are as follows:
- Modular Design – Patented technology helps reduce clutter by using only the cables needed. This not only increases airflow within the case, but it gives the inside of the computer a clean and professional look that is easier to manage and service.
- 80 Plus Certified – The X4 line received the coveted 80 Plus Bronze certification meeting a stringent energy efficiency performance specification. This optimization ensures that that less energy is wasted by the computer and heat and noise generated by the PSU are minimized.
- Power Protection – Short circuit protection, in-rush current protection, and thermal overload cutoff protection –all work in conjunction to protect systems from under voltage, surges and brown outs.
- Simple Installation – All X4 PSUs include thumb screws, zip ties and Velcro straps to make the build process as streamlined as possible.
- Lifetime Warranty – Register online or by sending in the included warranty card and receive a lifetime warranty.
- Reduced Acoustics – Featuring a large 135mm dual bearing cooling fan, Ultra’s X4 power supplies offer reduced acoustics, increased airflow and longer life. Further, Ultra includes a silicone chassis bracket which significantly reduces vibration noises typically caused between the chassis and the fan.
The specifications are as follows:
- Model: ULT-HA1200X
- AC Input: 115~230V, 50HZ~60Hz
- DC Output: +3.3V, +5V+, +12V, -12V, +5VSB
- Max Output Current: 30A, 24A, 85A, 0.5A, 3.0A
- +12V Max. Wattage: 1020W
- +3.3V + 5V Max. Combined Wattage: 170W
- -12V + 5VSB Max. Combined Wattage: 21W
- Total Power: 1200W
- Type: ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V V2.91
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.9" x 3.4" (D x W x H)
- PFC: Active
- Fan: 135mm Intake Fan
- Efficiency: 85%, 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
Connectors and Lengths:
- 1 x 24-Pin ATX (24")
- 1 x 8-Pin CPU (24")
- 1 x 4-Pin CPU (24")
- 3 x 6-Pin PCI Express (24")
- 3 x 6+2-Pin PCI Express (24")
- 1 x Molex (18" + 6" + 6 + 6")
- 3 x Molex (18" + 6" + 6", 1 with floppy at end)
- 2 x SATA (18" + 6" + 6 + 6")
- 3 x SATA (18" + 6" + 6")
- 2 x 3-Pin Case fan (24")
It is worth nothing that Ultra offers a free upgrade to a lifetime warranty (up from standard 3 year) if you register your power supply with them.
The X4 1200W is packaged in a large-sized black and grey box, accented in yellow, and complete with a listing of the features and specifications on the outside of box. The X4 1200W itself and accessories are packaged very well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included are screws, a silicone gasket vibration dampener, attached Velcro zip ties, the modular cables for the unit, and the power cord. The box contains all the necessary features and specification information, including several Velcro tie wraps to improve the cable management in your case.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.