Tuniq Ripper 1000w
Specifications & Package
The features of the Tuniq Ripper 1000w are as follows:
- Supports NVIDIA SLI CrossFire Multi-Core GPU Technologies
- Supports three way SLI
- High efficiency 80 plus Bronze Certified
- Active PFC
- Advanced Off-Line Cooling (Fan will not stop working until the temp below 50˘C)
- Four Independent +12V Rails
- Silent 140mm Two-Ball Fan
- 3-year Warranty: we will replace new one when the power supply was broken within 3-years
The specifications are as follows:
- AC Input: 100~240Vac, 50HZ~60Hz
- DC Output: +3.3V, +5V+, +12V1, +12V2, +12V3, +12V4, -12V, +5VSB
- Max Output Current: 30A, 28A, 18A, 18A, 18A, 18A, 0.8A, 3A, 180W, 650W, 9.6W, 15W
- Total Power: 1000w
Connectors and Lengths:
- 1 * 20+4Pin Mainboard – 21"
- 6 * PCI Express (3 * 6Pin, 3 * 6+2Pin) – 27"
- 6 * 4Pin Molex – 33"
- 1 * 4Pin FDD – 39"
- 6 * SATA – 33"
- 1 * 8Pin EPS12V – 27"
- 1 * 4Pin P412V – 27"
The Ripper 1000w is packaged in a rather simple black box, complete with a single picture of the power supply on the front and a listing of the features and specifications on the rear of the box. The box is packaged very well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included is a manual, power cord, screws, a Molex Y cable, Molex-to SATA cables, and some zip ties. A complete package here, nothing extravagent, but nothing missing.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.