Transcend Jetflash 760 and 810 32GB
Specs and Packaging
Both of these USB drives claim to have a write speed of up to 18MB/s and read speed of up to 70MB/s.
|Size||63.3mm x 20.4mm x 8.9mm|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)|
|Certificates||CE, FCC, BSMI|
|*Note||Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.|
– Meets U.S. MIL-STD-810F military drop-test standards
– Fully compatible with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 & Hi-Speed USB 2.0
– Easy Plug and Play installation
– USB powered. No external power or battery needed
– Offers a free download of Transcend Elite data management tools
– Limited Lifetime Warranty*
*Please access here for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
Just like every other USB drive manufacturer, Transcend packages both the 760 and 810 drives in an individually sealed cardboard sheet. The front has a red background, and towards the top right section is where Transcend gives the enclosed size. In this case we have the 32GB for both drives. Just below that, we find the claimed 70MB/s read and 18MB/s write speeds on both packages. Down below on the bottom right, we see a limited lifetime warranty.