Specifications and Packaging
||28.1mm x 12.25mm x 4.5mm
||USB 2.0 (Standard A / Micro B)
||CE, FCC, BSMI
||Both USB connectors cannot be used at the same time.
Refined zinc alloy body
– COB (Chip on Board) manufacturing technique
– Excellent for USB OTG (On-The-Go)
– Easy Plug and Play installation
– USB powered. No external power or battery needed
– Offers a free download of Transcend Elite data management tools
– Limited Lifetime Warranty*
*Please access here for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB. A certain portion of the storage capacity might be reserved for firmware and maintenance use.
*** All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice. Please see Transcend website for warranty details and limitations.
|Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port and one of the following operating systems:
– Microsoft Windows XP
– Microsoft Windows Vista
– Microsoft Windows 7
– Microsoft Windows 8
– Microsoft Windows 8.1
– MAC OS 9.0 or later
– Linux Kernel 2.4.2 or laterTablet or mobile phone with a micro B USB connector and support for USB OTG host functionDevice requirements for running the Transcend Elite App:
– Android device with Android 4.0+.
Just like every other USB drive Transcend packages, the 380G is in an individually sealed cardboard sheet. The front has a white background, and towards the top right section is where Transcend gives the enclosed size. In this case we have the 16GB. Just to the left of that, we have compatibility and key features listed showing the single device is compatible with smartphones and desktops featuring its full size USB and micro USB connection. Down below on the bottom right, we see a limited lifetime warranty.