Titan Fenrir Siberia
Specifications and Package
According to Titan, here are the major features of the Siberia:
- 5 x 8mm double U shaped heat pipes to maximize conductivity and performance (220W TDP)
- CPU cooling performance, while also cooling while also cooling surrounding components such as memory MOSFET, and Northbridge.
- 2 in 1 cooler design with vertical and horizontal air flow to enhance heat transfer.
- PWM function (Pulse Width Modulation).
- 12cm & 14cm KUKRI shaped fans for silent operation.
- Anti-vibration rubbers prevent fan vibration and absorb noise.
- Universal bracket for Intel 775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1.
- High thermal conductivity grease to ensure the best thermal conduction between CPU and the heatsink
The specifications for the Siberia are as follows:
- Compatible Socket: Intel: LGA 775/1155/1156/1366; AMD: AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1
- Overall Outline Dimensions – 200(L) x 130(W) x 162(H) mm
- Weight –755 grams
- Heat Pipe – 5 x 8mm diameter
- Material – Copper block & heat pipes, aluminum fins
- Thermal Resistance – 0.07°C/W
- Thermal Grease – Royal grease
- Fan Dimension – 120 X 120 X 25mm / 140 X 140 X 25mm
- Fan Speed +/- 10% 120mm 800 rpm to 2200 rpm / 140mm 700rpm to 1800rpm
- Air Flow – 24.23 ~ 66.62 CFM / 34.78 ~ 89.43 CFM
- Static Pressure – 0.02 ~ 0.14 inchH2O / 0.01 ~ 0.09 inchH2O
- Rated Voltage – 12V
- Bearing Type – Z-AXIS
- MTBF – lifetime 60,000 hours
- Noise – 15 ~ 35dBA / 8.3 ~ 28.8dBA
- Connector – 4 pin with Y PWM connector
The Titan Siberia is packaged in a clear plastic casing with bold blue and white colors and text that contains enough information about the product and just about everything you could possibly want to know. The heatsink itself is plainly shown with a photograph and the overall look is rather flashy.
Here we see the packaging and contents of the Siberia:
The Siberia comes fully equipped with all the necessary hardware for Intel and AMD sockets: a 4 pin PWM (Y) connector for connecting both fans to the single CPU fan header, thermal compound, and a detailed easy to read instruction manual for a trouble free install.
Let’s take a closer look at the heatsink itself.