Thermaltake Toughpower XT Platinum 1275W
OverviewHardware: Cases & PSU
WHAT WE LIKED:Excellent warranty, Great performance, scratch resistant, LED status display, modular connector lables
WHAT WE DISLIKED:Expensive, cables should be longer
Discuss in the Forum
Features and Specifications
The features of the Thermaltake ToughpowerXT 1275W are as follows:
High current massive +12V rails
Powerful dual +12V rails to provide the best compatibility for your PC.
Full Bridge & LLC resonance and Interleaved PFC circuit Design
Toughpower XT Platinum adopt full bridge & LLC resonance circuit for extremely stable performance & reliability. Besides, built in the interleaved PFC circuit, Toughpower XT Platinum also provides extremely high PF value and high PSU efficiency.
When you open the side panel of your chassis or look through the side window, you can see the PSU status quickly and easily. S.P.T indicator with 3-mode LED (standby / power good signal / temperature) for real-time monitoring over the power supply.
It helps the user to know the PSU working status, detect abnormal situations and protect your system.
High Quality Japanese Made Electrolytic & Solid Capacitors
Toughpower XT PLATINUM features 105°C / 221°F Japanese made electrolytic capacitors & solid State capacitors with low ESR, which greatly improves the durability and offers the highest stability and reliability.
- Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.3 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92 standards.
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified – extreme efficiency PSU series with 89-94% efficiency @ 20-100% load to cut down electric cost.
- 24/7 @ 50°C : Guaranteed to deliver 1275W continuous power even in the worst chassis conditions up to 50℃ internal chassis temperature.
- S.P.T. Indicator: PSU status monitor with 3-mode LED (standby / PG signal / temperature) will let you know if there’s a problem before it becomes a bigger problem or even ceases function.
- High quality 105°C Japanese capacitors: ensure superb performance and reliability.
- 105°C Solid state capacitors: great stability at higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents.
- Full Bridge & LLC resonance circuit with DC-DC module for extremely stable performance & reliability
- Interleaved PFC circuit provides extremely high PF value and high PSU efficiency.
- Smart Fan Control system optimize the thermal performance and minimize audible noise.
- High current massive +12V rails: robust dual +12V rails design providing up to 45A for 12V1 & 65A for 12V2. This ensures there is plenty of power on demand and ready for any need.
- Heavy-gauge 16 AWG High Current cable at PCI-Express connectors reduce conducted resistance, increasing efficiency and improving power delivery ensuring your high performance graphics cards get the power they need when they need it!
- Multi-GPU ready: 8 x PCI-E connectors support up to 4-way ATI CrossFireX & Nvidia SLI.
- Auto switching circuitry for universal AC input from 90-264V.
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry of Over Current, Over Power, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, and Short-Circuit protection. Helps protect your components should a problem arise.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, GOST and BSMI certified.
- Warranty: 7 years
Connectors and Lengths:
- 1 x 20+4 Pin Motherboard
- 1 x 8 Pin EPS 12V
- 1 x 4+4 Pin ATX 12V
- 2 x 8 PinPCI-E
- 6 x 6+2 Pin PCI-E connectors
- 16 x SATA
- 6 x Peripheral 4-pin Molex
- 1 x FDD connector
Let’s take a look at what’s included in the box next.