Thermaltake SpinQ – 1366
Specifications & Package
According to Thermaltake, here are the major features of the SpinQ:
– Cylinder Heatsink and Spiral Aluminum Fins are absolutely a presentation of aesthetics.
– Eye-catching Scurve™ Blade Fan plus blue LED makes it unforgettable
– Effective Cooling Construction： aluminum fins, copper heatpipes, and copper base generating efficient cooling performance
– 4 long heatpipe* structure removing heat from source via 4 different channels
– Mirror coating copper base guarantee perfect contact between CPU and cooler
– 6 Copper Heatpipes
– 80mm Blow Fan
– Low Noise Performance
– VR™ Fan Control
Smart Airflow Design
– Integrated with the System to maximize the cooling performance
– VR? Fan allows the users to adjust the fan speed according to their needs. It makes good cooling effect at low speed
and generates minimum noise.
– Cylindrical Structure dissipates the hot air in 360-degree direction
The specifications are as follows:
- CPU Compatibility: Intel LGA 775/1366, AMD 939/AM2/AM2+
- Dimensions: 121.63(L) x 90(W) x 151.85(H) mm
- Weight: 667g
- Materials: Aluminum Fins w/ Copper Heatpipes & Base
- Fan Specifications:
-Speed:1000 – 1600 RPM
-Noise Level: 19 – 28 dBA
-Airflow: 86.5 cfm
-Voltage: 7V – 12V
- Power Connector: 3 Pin
Thermaltake does a great job with packaging, as the SpinQ is set in a large box with a windown and lots of information, both photos and text. All sides contain plenty of information about the product features and specifications, and the overall look is clean.
The white box is a departure from Thermaltake’s usual black colour scheme, but it does look good here.
Inside the box, the SpinQ is packed in a clear plastic clamshell-style package. The accessories here are quite extensive. Thermaltake has included all the necessary mounting brackets for various AMD and Intel sockets and installation manual. Here we see the packaging and contents of the SpinQ:
Let’s take a closer look at the heatsink itself.