Thermaltake Litepower 450W
Features & Package
The features of the Thermaltake Litepower 450W are as follows:
- Intel ATX 12V 2.3 Compatible
- Dual +12V output circuit provides outstanding steady output for system (combined loading of 34A).
- Universal AC input 100~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage for different country.
- Compatible with latest PCI-Express and Dual Core & Quad Core CPU configuration.
- Active PFC (PF>0.99).
- High efficiency (85% @ 100V & 240V input).
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, and Short-Circuit protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC, TUV, GOST and BSMI certified.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 80 Plus Bronze
The specifications are as follows:
- AC Input: 100~240Vac, 50HZ~60Hz
- DC Output: +3.3V, +5V+, +12V1, +12V2, -12V, +5VSB
- Max Output Current: 24A, 24A, 17A, 17A, 0.5, 2.5A, 123W, 450W
- Total Power: 450W
- 1 x 20+4 Pin Main Connector
- 1 x 4-pin + 12V CPU
- 1 x 6-pin PCI-E
- 4 x SATA
- 5 x Peripheral
- 1 x Floppy
The Thermaltake Litepower 450W is packaged in a simple white box, complete with a single picture of the power supply on the front and a listing of the features and specifications on the rear of the box. The box is packaged very well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included is a manual, screws, power cable, and a Vecro strap. It’s a complete package here, nothing extravagent, although a Molex-to-PCIe cable would have been a good inclusion.
Let’s take a closer look at the Litepower in closer detail now.