Thermaltake Commander F5 Fan Controller
WHAT WE LIKED:Affordable, easy to install, Aesthetics, Easy to use
WHAT WE DISLIKED:Low total voltage output per channel, low overall wattage
Nearly every good-looking build project has two things in common, great cable management and a good cooling solution. These cooling solutions usually involve multiple fans in multiple locations. This requires a great deal of patience to insure clean cable runs. One of the easiest ways to get this accomplished is to use a fan controller. It will help you regulate the speed of the radiator or case fans separately and limit having to use cable splitters.
One of the most commonly used controller types uses sliders because of the ease of use. Thermaltake has been making fan controllers and other cooling solutions for some time now, so I am not surprised to see them with a new model. The Thermaltake Commander F5 aims to offer a cost effective flexible and easy to use fan controller for the masses. Before we go any further, we would like to thank Thermaltake for sending the F5 for review and for being a market innovator during the last 13 years!
- While still a relatively young company, established in 1999, Thermaltake is built on unwavering will and dedication to address issues and innovate at the same time for computer enthusiasts and corporate users worldwide.
- With strong support of Research & Development team standing behind the brand, Thermaltake is committed to never-follow but always-lead.
- In past decades, the industrial and technological advancements in different fields have shaped the world we live in today and have also made a big impact on the environment.
- Always striving to be the best, we continuously benchmark our performance against the very best internally and externally.
- Customers are our greatest asset and Thermaltake does not take that for granted. That is why Thermaltake is the industry leading in customer service and customer support.