Specifications and Package
Below are the features of the Tesoro Tizona G2N Elite:
1. Gaming-Grade Mechanical Key Switch.
2. Switchable 6-NKey Full-NKey rollover function
3. 87 Keys compact Slim and stylish design
4. Extra High Speed 2.0 USB HUB*2
5. Instant Internet hot key:
A. Under PC Mode
- H1: Internet Browser
- H2: Media Player
- H3: Outlook
B.Under Game Mode:
- H1: Num”/”
- H2: Num”*”
- H3: Num”-“
6. Detachable 1.8m braided cable.
7. Anti-slip rubber feet.
8. DC-IN Jack for optional additional power. (+/-)
9. 1000Hz Ultra-polling rate.
10. Embedded multimedia keys.
11. Equipped with Magnets for Optional Numerical Keypads. Anti-slip rubber feet.
• Switch type: Gaming-Grade mechanical switch
• Switch mount:Silver plated backed
• Actuation force: 45g
• Key shape: Cylindrical
• Responsiveness: 2mm (4mm to bottom)
• Cable length: 1.55m (braided & shielded)
• Laser etched keycaps
• Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
• Media function buttons
The Tesoro Tizona G2N Elite comes packaged in a rather brash black and purple box. The front has some basic information with an image of the board itself, and the “1337” tag, which is apparently a euphemism for “gaming consumer”.
Inside the box is a rather minimal accessory package: some very basic documentation and very long, durable braided cables provided. That’s about it, no wrist rest to speak of.
Let’s take a closer look at the keyboard itself.