SilverStone Strider Gold 1200W
Features and Specifications
"To meet the ever higher requirements imbued by professional users and enthusiasts alike, SilverStone created the Strider Gold series power supplies. The Strider Gold models are built on similar platform as the award-winning Strider Plus series but with even higher efficiency ratings. The Strider Gold series will encompass wattage range from 750W to 1200W for a great variety of applications. In addition to 80 PLUS Gold level efficiency, all models are built to meet very high standards in electrical performance so they have ?3% voltage regulation, ?3% ripple & noise, and high amperage single +12V rail. Other notable features also included are 24/7 40° continuous output capability, Japanese capacitors, low-noise 135mm fan, and multiple sets of PCI-E cables. For users looking for a power supply with faultless combination of performance, efficiency, and quality, there is no need to look beyond the Strider Gold Series."
- 80 PLUS Gold certification with high efficiency 87%~90% at 20%~100% loading
- 100% modular cables
- 1200W (1300W peak power) 24hour fully continuous power output with 40℃ operating temperature
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 100A
- Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Japanese main capacitors
- Silent running 135mm fan with 19dBA minimum
- Dual EPS 8pin connectors support
- Multiple PCI-E 8pin and PCI-E 6pin connectors support
- Support ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V
The specifications are as follows:
Let’s take a look at the package and accessories next.