Specifications and Package
Below are the key features and specifications of the SanDisk Extreme 240GB SATA III drive:
- Available capacities: 120 GB, 240 GB, 480 GB
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s (backward compatible to SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s)
- Temperature (operating/Non-operating) : 0C to 70C / -55C to 95C
- Active Power: 0.6W
- Shock Resistant: 1500G @ 0.5 msec
- Vibration (operating/Non-operating): 2.17gRMS, 5- 700Hz / 3.13gRMS, 5-800Hz
| Sequential Read (up to)
| Sequential Write (up to)
|Random Read (up to)
| Random Write (up to)
- Launch applications faster and enjoy quicker system boot ups/shut downs
- Lower power consumption than a standard hard drive for cooler operation and extended battery life.
- Noise reduction for quiet drive operation
- Delivers reliability, durability, and high-performance for your laptop or PC
- Designed to withstand shocks and vibration for high durability
- 3-year limited warranty
The box of the SanDisk Extreme 240GB SATA III SSD is a small rectangular black and red box. The model of the drive is listed as well as its capacity and a few features.
The rear of the box lists some specifications in several languages. Also listed is the corporate headquarters location address. The rear of the box tells us this drive is covered by a 3 year warranty.
Inside the box the drive is placed in a clear plastic spacer. SanDisk also provides an installation guide. That’s it nothing else but then again nothing else is necessary.