SanDisk Extreme 240GB RAID 0
Specifications and Package
Below are the key features and specifications of the SanDisk Extreme 240GB:
- Available capacities: 120 GB, 240 GB, 480 GB
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s (backward compatible to SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s)
- Temperature (operating/Non-operating) : 0C to 70C / -55C to 95C
- Active Power: 0.6W
- Shock Resistant: 1500G @ 0.5 msec
- Vibration (operating/Non-operating): 2.17gRMS, 5- 700Hz / 3.13gRMS, 5-800Hz
|Sequential Read (up to)||550 MB/s||550 MB/s||540 MB/s|
|Sequential Write (up to)||510 MB/s||520 MB/s||460 MB/s|
|Random Read (up to)||23K IOPS||33K IOPS||44K IOPS|
|Random Write (up to)||83K IOPS||83K IOPS||46K IOPS|
|MTBF||2.5M hrs||2.0M hrs||1.4M hrs|
The box of the SanDisk Extreme 240GB SATA III SSD is a small rectangular black and red box. The model of the drive is listed as well as its capacity and a few features provided to the user by a SSD. The rear of the box lists some specifications in several languages. Also listed is the corporate headquarters location address. The rear of the box tells us this drive is covered by a 3 year warranty.
Inside the box the drive is placed in a clear plastic spacer. SanDisk also provides an installation guide. That’s it nothing else but then again nothing else is necessary.
Let’s take a closer look.