Samsung SyncMaster T240
Specifications & Package
For those of you who may have been sleeping in a cave for the last decade, Samsung is one of the largest computer electronics companies in the world, offering a full range of products, from consumer electronics to chips, and naturally to monitors.
The features of the Samsung SyncMaster T240 are as follows:
- Size: 24-inch
- Optimum Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: DC 20,000 : 1
- Viewing Angle: 160 horizontal, 160 vertical
- Response Time: 5ms
- Connector: 15pin D-SUB, DVI-D, HDMI
- Power Consumption: 55 Watts, 0.3 W standby
- Speakers: None
– With stand: 22.6" x 18.8" x 9.7" (573mm x 477mm x 245mm)
– Without stand: 22.6" x 16.1" x 3.1" (573mm x 409mm x 78mm)
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor
The T240 packaging box itself was pretty beat up and had brown packing tape around it, but the monitor itself was entirely undamaged, probably helped by the carrying handle included to save it from being tossed around. As far as accessories go, included is a user’s manual, warranty information, power cable, USB cable (for the integrated hub), DVI cable, and VGA cable. It’s a complete package here, with all the necessary connections you’ll need, with the exception of an HDMI cable as it’s not included in the T240.
Let’s take a closer look at the T240 now.