Specifications and Package
Below are the key features and specifications of the Samsung EVO 750GB:
- Model: MZ-7TE750BW
- Interface: SATA III / 6Gbps
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Controller: Samsung MEX controller
- Dimensions: 99.8 (L) x 69.8 (W) x 6.8mm (H)
- NAND Components: Samsung Toggle NAND flash memory
- Max Sequential Read: up to 540 MB/s
- Max Sequential Write: up to 520 MB/s
- 4K Random Read (QD32): up to 98,000 IOPS
- 4K Random Write (QD32): up to 90,000 IOPS
- Life Expectancy: 1.5 million hours mean time to failure (MTTF)
- Feature Support: TRIM, Garbage Collection, S.M.A.R.T.
- Power Consumption: Idle 45mW, Average 10mW
- Warranty: 3 year limited
The EVO drive comes in 120GB, 250GB, 500GB, 750GB, and 1TB models, and today we’re examining the second largest capacity, with an astounding 750GB available in this model.
The packaging of the EVO is almost monochromatic, in a black and white colour scheme. The information on the front is limited, with the drive model and name capacity shown, while the back of the box offers a bit more information. We do recommend visiting the corporate website if you want more detailed information or installation instructions beyond what’s included in the package.
The only accessories included are some documentation for warranty and Installation Guide, as well as a Manual and Software disk, and a couple Samsung SSD stickers. Beyond this, there is the ability to download free migration software for cloning your current disk onto the EVO, and also Samsung Magician Software for very handy utilities (more on these shortly).