Raijintek Ereboss CPU Cooler
WHAT WE LIKED:Great performance, low price and low noise.
WHAT WE DISLIKED:LARGE, RAM incompatibility issues, tricky installation, white connectors for fan.
Discuss in the Forum
Features and Specifications
- Nickel copper base, efficient 6mm Heat-pipe*6 & ultra large dissipating area fin
- Super Slim type 14013 PWM fan – 13mm height; Low noise & outstanding air flow as well pressure
- Multiple mounting kits for INTEL 2011/1366/1156/1155/1150 & AMD AM2/AM3
- New designed holes on fins to provide excellent air flow and cooling efficiency
- Dual fans installed option and anti-vibration rubber attached
- User friendly design – Multiple socket compatibility, dual fan option and anti-vibration rubbers attached
|Dimension [WxDxH]||140×110.5×160 mm|
|Weight||808 g [Heat Sink Only]|
|Thermal Resistance||0.11 °C/W|
|Intel®||All Socket LGA 775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011 CPU (Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 CPU)|
|AMD®||All FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 CPU|
Now let’s unbox this beast!