Specifications and Package
Below are the specifications for the Raidmax Seiran:
- EXTERNAL DRIVE BAYS:9 X 5.25"
- INTERNAL DRIVE BAYS:6 X 3.5" H.D./2.5" SSD Racks
- SYSTEM BOARD:10” X 12” MAX SIZE ATX FORM FACTOR / MICRO ATX
- EXPANSION SLOTS:STANDARD ATX 7 SLOTS
- I/O PORTS:2 X USB2.0 / 2 x AUDIO / 1 x USB3.0
- DIMENSIONS:480(L) X 185(W) X 480(H)mm
- COOLING SYSTEM: FRONT:1 X 120mm LED fan; SIDE:1 x 180mm LED fan (optional); BACK:Black: 1 x 120mm Black frame with Red leaves fan, White & Red :1 x 120mm Black fan; TOP:None
The Seiran comes in what I consider to be an attractive box. The case is packaged well, but one of the 5.25" drive covers came lose during shipping. Nothing was damaged.The accessories package includes a user’s manual, a bag of miscellaneous screws, standoffs, and other related materials, an adhesive cable tie, 5 x 5.25" drive to 3.5" drive adapters (or 2.5" should you want to mount an SSD) along with the 2 already in the case. This isn’t the most complete package I’ve ever seen, but it isn’t entirely barebones either.
Let’s take a look at the exterior of the Seiran next.