Prolimatech Samuel 17
Specifications & Package
According to Prolimatech, here are the features and specifications of the Samuel 17:
- Unique 6-high quality-heatpipe-down-draft style CPU heatsink.
- Super compact heatpiped CPU cooler at 45mm tall, perfect for HTPC system.
- No installation interference issue.
- Supports low RPM 120mm fans on a relatively smaller heatsink body.
- Decreases temperature on surrounding PC components.
- Supports ATX, microATX and mini-ATX form factors.
- Supports Intel LGA775/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3
- Dimensions: (L)121.2mm X (W)120mmX (H)45mm
- Weight: 410g
- Heatpipes: 6mm x 6pcs
- Suggested Fan : 120x25mm, 120x12mm
- Suggested Fan Speed: 1000 – 2000 RPM
The packaging of the cooler is a fairly standard white and blue cardboard box, reflecting Prolimatech’s corporate colours, with a diagram on the front and rear, and some product information on the side. Upon opening the box, the cooler and fan are packed in dense foam to protect it nicely during transport.
The accessories here are fairly minimal, only a User Manual and the necessary mounting brackets for various Intel and AMD sockets. The installation guide is quite straightforward and easy to understand.
Let’s take a closer look at the heatsink itself.