Specifications & Package
According to Prolimatech, here are the features and specifications of the Armageddon:
- Slim yet powerful for space confined syste.
- Ideal when equipped with 140mm x 25mm fans, also compatible with 120mm x 25mm fans.
- With dual fans installed, it is thinner than others with same setup.
- Works efficiently with low noise fans.
- Features the exclusive Armaclip? for fast, easy and secured fan installation.
- Six high quality, high performace heatpipes.
- CPU Compatibility: Intel LGA 775, 1156, 1366
- Dimensions: (L)144mm X (W)50mmX (H)160.3mm (no fan)
- Weight: 750g (no fan)
- Heatpipes: 6mm x 6pcs
- Suggested Fan : 140x140x25mm
- Suggested Fan Speed: 800 – 1200 RPM
- Direction of heatsink: Faces the rear exhaust system fan
The packaging of the cooler is a fairly standard white cardboard box, with some basic product information on the side. When you open the box you will see that the cooler and fan are packed in dense foam to protect it nicely during transport.
The accessories here are quite extensive. Prolimatech has included a large tube of their thermal compound, as well as the all the necessary mounting brackets for various Intel sockets, fan clips, rubber washers, installation manual, and a universal backplate. The installation guide is quite straightforward and easy to understand.
Here we see the packaging and contents of the Armageddon:
Let’s take a closer look at the heatsink itself.