Specs and Package
From PC Power & Cooling:
- 750W Continuous @ 50C
- SLI and CrossFire Ready
- 80-Plus Gold Certified (90% Efficiency); .98 Active PFC
- 140mm double ball-bearing fan
- +12VDC @62A (Powerful Single Rail)
- Premium Components with 100% Japanese 105°C Capacitors
- Modular Cabling Design with High-Conductivity, Low-Resistance Metallic Connectors
- Dual Thermal Control System: Normal and Silent Operation
- 7-Year Warranty and Tech Support
- Operating Range: 90-264 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Current: 9.5A max. @ 100-240 Vrms
- Efficiency: 85% Typical Load (80PLUS Bronze)
- Ripple: 1% (p-p)
- Over Voltage Protection: +3.3V, +5V, +12V
- Over Current Protection: 135% OPP
- Agency Approval: UL, CUL, TUV, CB, RoHS
The cables include:
- 1 x 20+4-pin ATX
- 2 x 4+4-pin ESP/12V CPU
- 4 x 6+2-pin PCI-E
- 4 x 4-pin Molex
- 12 x SATA
The PC Power & Cooling MK III Silencer 750W is packaged in a rather modestly-sized white monochromatic box with grey acccents, complete with a simple sketch of the unit on the front and smaller badges that indicate 80PLUS Bronze and single +12V rail design. The rear of the box has an image of the unit’s internals, along with a few noted features.
Upon opening the box, a pleasant surprise: both the unit and cables are contained in separate cloth protective bags.
The accessories include a manual, power cord, screws, and cable ties. It’s quite an adquate bundle, nothing extravagant, but consistent with what we typically see of power supplies in this price/power range.
The included cables are interesting, as the hardwired ones are traditionally sleeved, while the modular ones are of the flat plasticized variety.
Let’s take a closer look at the unit.