OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
Specifications and Package
Below are the key features and specifications of the OCZ Vertex 4 256GB:
- Available in 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB capacities
- Interface: SATA 6Gbps / Backwards Compatible with 3Gbps
- Up to 1GB DRAM Cache
- Indilinx Everest 2 controller
- TRIM Support
- Slim 2.5″ Design
- 99.8 (L) x 69.63 (W) x 9.3 mm (H)
- Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Ambient Temp: 0°C ~ 55°C
- Storage Temp: -45°C ~ +85°C
- Low Power Consumption: 1.98W active,1.15W standby
- Shock Resistant up to 1500G
- RAID Support
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- 5-Year Warranty
256GB Max Performance
- Sequential Read: up to 550MB/s
- Sequential Write: up to 465MB/s
- Random Write 4KB: 85,000 IOPS
- Random Read 4KB: 90,000 IOPS
- Maximum IOPS: 120,000 IOPS
The packaging of the Vertex 4 is monochromatic, as we typically see from OCZ, finished in black and grey, with white accents. All the critical information is contained on the front, such as TRIM support, SATA 6G compatibility, and the Indilinx-Infused Everest 2.0 controller.
The rear contains a bit more information.
Contained within the box is the drive itself of couse, but also a 3.5″-to-2.5″ bay converter, installation guide, warranty information and a sticker that reads: “My SSD is Faster than your HDD”.
Let’s take a closer look at the OCZ Vertex 4 itself.