Specifications and Package
Below are the key features and specifications of the OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB:
- Available Capacities: 120GB, 240GB
- Interface: SATA III / 6Gbps
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Dimensions: 99.8 (L) x 69.8 (W) x 7mm (H)
- NAND Components: 20nm Synchronous Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- NAND Controller: SandForce 2281
- Sequential Read: up to 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write: up to 520 MB/s
- 4K Random Read up to 40,000 IOPS
- 4K Random Write: up to 90,000 IOPS
- Warranty: 3 year
The packaging of the OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB SSD is a simple clear clamshell plastic, with basic monochromatic styling, as we often see from OCZ. There is no fancy boxed package here, underlying the affordability of this Vertex 3.20 model, so we can’t complain at all if it helps keep costs down.
Basic information is contained on the front, such as the drive name and capacity.
The rear contains a bit more information, with a description of the intent and postioning of the Vertex 3.20 in the marketplace. Also shown is the 20nm MLC flash memory, SandForce controller, TRIM support, and SATA III support interface.
Let’s take a closer look at the OCZ Vertex 3.20.