NZXT Zero 2
Features & Package
Introducing the Zero 2, the follow-up to the successful ZERO, featuring the same extreme cooling capabilities, the ZERO 2 is the perfect home to enthusiast and gaming users. Featuring a sturdy 1.0mm steel chassis, the Zero’s structural integrity cannot be doubted. Weighing at 10.2KG the zero 2 is a beast of its own. Zero 2’s quad side fans are perfect for users running multi GPU systems.
Below are the features and specifications for the Zero 2:
- Full tower steel chassis
- Quad 120mm fans dedicated for CPU and GPU cooling
- Dual 120mm exhaust
- Screwless installation for 5.25" and 3.5" devices
- Intel HD audio compatibility
- Top mounted USB, Audio, and E-SATA Ports
- Sturdy 1.0mm steel chassis
- Model: Zero 2 SERIES
- Case Type: Full tower
- Dimensions:210.5 X 532 X 536 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Black
- Material: SECC Steel, Plastic
- Weight: 10.2 kg (22.5lbs) without power supply
- External drive bay: 5 – 5.25"
- 3.5" external drive bay: 2
- 3.5" internal drive bay : 6
- Expansion slots: 7
- Motherboard: ATX / Micro-ATX / Baby ATX
-FRONT: 1 X 120mm Blue LED (included)
-REAR: 2 X 120mm (included)
-TOP/BOTTOM: 1 X 80mm, 2 x 80mm fans (optional)
-SIDE: 4 x 120mm (optional)
- I/O Ports: USB 2.0 x 2 / e-SATA / HD+AC97 Audio
The accessories feature a black pouch which contained all those small but necessary things that makes your computer build easy, including a bag of screws and washers, motherboard standoffs, instruction manual, and quick-release drive rails.
The packing of the case is pretty standard, the box has a nice glossy finish and actually protected with an even bigger box with huge pieces of Styrofoam, so this thing came pretty secure. The case’s actual box provided some pictures and information about the features and specifications, giving a reasonably good indication of what’s inside.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.